Welcome to Real Ways to Earn! This blog has been here since 2010, helping people find legit online jobs and earn extra money online. It's a big site and there's a ton of information here. So much, in fact, that you might feel a little overwhelmed by it with no idea where to look first. And that's what I hope this page will help you with.
Work at Home Blog Posts
When you first land on this site, you'll see the most recent blog posts that have been written. These blog posts contain information on legit online jobs, extra money ideas, general work from home resources and information, and more.
There are over 600 of these posts. New blog posts go up several times a week. If you don't want to miss any of them, you should either sign up for my newsletter that will send you links to any new blog posts (along with some bonus legit online jobs).
Legit Online Job Leads
Another important feature of this site are the work from home job leads. We try to get these updated five to six times a week, Monday through Friday and sometimes over the weekend, too. We spend a few hours each day these are posted, searching the internet for companies that are currently hiring for home-based work.
The leads we find are carefully hand-picked and posted here.
The companies featured are legit to the best of my knowledge, but often have not been as thoroughly researched as the companies I review on the main blog, so you'll want to use your own good judgment before applying to anything you find.
It's not uncommon for work from home jobs to close quickly, so if you're interested in a position, you should apply as soon as you can.
If you can't remember to check my job leads page for updates, you may want to consider signing up for my newsletter.
Again, subscribing to my newsletter means you will receive emails multiple times per week with all the legit online jobs found along with new blog posts and anything else newsworthy I think you should know about!
Download Our Work at Home Guides
While we have several popular, helpful blog posts on this website (many of which are linked below), you may want to download and read through our work at home guides as well!
The website is supported financially by the ads you see. While we realize they can be annoying, they are necessary to ensure we can keep sharing work at home content.
On the other hand, the guides we sell have NO ads or anything distracting. They are just PDF files that are straight to the point, no fluff, giving you the info you need on remote jobs and ways to earn money!
If you'd like to download any of those, they are linked below (just $1 each).
- Your Quick Guide to Legit Work From Home Jobs
- Your Quick Guide to Non-Phone Jobs From Home
- Your Quick Guide to Working at Home as a General Transcriber
- Your Quick Guide to Working at Home as a Virtual Assistant
- Your Quick Guide to Taking Paid Surveys For Extra Cash
- Your Quick Guide to Getting FREE Products to Test & Keep
- Your Quick Guide to Making Money as a Mystery Shopper
- Your Quick Guide to Data Entry Jobs From Home
OR you can download all eight of them in one bundle for just $5 (this is like getting three of the e-books for free!).
Most Popular Work From Home Posts
I get a lot of emails from people with specific questions about finding legit online jobs, and lots of times I see the same questions again and again. These questions usually turn into blog posts, and because these posts contain information everyone is curious about, they become our most popular posts.
Below is a bulleted list many of our most popular — and most helpful — work from home content. Chances are if you have a specific question about work from home, one of these posts will provide some direction:
- Massive List of 111 Work From Home Jobs
- Massive List of 100 Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs
- Figuring Out the Perfect Type of Work From Home Job For You
- Work From Home Jobs That Let You Work Whenever You Want
- Work From Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
- Work From Home Jobs Requiring No Past Experience
- Work From Home Jobs Requiring No Upfront Fee to Get Started
- Work From Home Companies That Hire You As An Employee
- Work From Home Companies That Still Pay With a Check
- Work From Home Jobs Offering Night Shift
- Work From Home Jobs That Don't Require a Background Check
- Work From Home Companies That Hire Seasonally
- 80 Companies That Are Always Hiring Home-Based Workers
- Where to Find the BEST Work From Home Job Leads
- Data Entry Work From Home – What It Is & Where to Find It
- Work From Home Options For People With Slow Internet
- How to Work From Home With Your Smartphone or Tablet
- The Most Flexible Phone Jobs
- Working a Phone Job Around Your Kids
- Why You Can't Find a Work From Home Job
- Work at Home Jobs For Retirees
- Work From Home Jobs For Canadians
- How to Find Worldwide Work at Home Jobs
Work at Home Jobs By State
- Work at Home Jobs In California
- Work at Home Jobs in Texas
- Work at Home Jobs In Florida
- Work at Home Jobs in New York
- More states coming soon!
Work at Home Jobs By Amount Paid
- Work From Home Jobs Paying $10 or More Hourly
- Work From Home Jobs Paying $12 or More Hourly
- Work From Home Jobs Paying $20 or More Hourly
- Work From Home Jobs Paying $60K Per Year With Benefits
Other Job Search Resources
It pays to know where to actually look for jobs online. While I do post leads here as I find good ones, there are hundreds floating around out there that I never see.
I recommend checking Indeed regularly, using “remote” in the location field or “work from home” in the keyword field to do your searching. Indeed is basically the Google of jobs (if you didn't already know that).
Also, I personally have a membership to FlexJobs. It's $14.95 a month, but you get access to carefully curated, guaranteed scam-free work from home job leads. It's not for everyone, but I've overall been impressed with the site. It may be worth signing up for a month just to see if you think it will benefit you in your job search. Canceling is very easy if you don't think it's for you.
You can get 30 percent off a FlexJobs membership if you use promo code AFFILPROMO.
Most Popular Extra Cash Posts
Extra cash is important, too. It comes in handy when you're in pinch or need some “back-up” money to tide you over if something unexpected happens. There are lots of posts about earning extra money on this blog. Here are some of the most popular ones.
- 20 Ways For Teens to Earn Money Online
- 9 Sites to Use For Fast Cash
- 25 Ways to Earn Extra Cash For Christmas
- 38 Survey Panels That Still Pay In Cash
- The Top 20 Survey Panels Worth Bothering With
- 6 Places to Sell Your Crafts Online
- Resources For Selling Things Online
- 100 Ways to Earn Extra Cash Online
- 60 Smartphone Apps That Pay You
Working For Yourself
Working for yourself is basically awesome, but it takes a lot of hard work and perseverance to ultimately become your own boss.
Unlike working from home for a company or doing little things here and there for extra cash, the money is not immediate. You may have to work for free for a while before you start seeing a return on your efforts.
Still, I do have some content here that might help you if you're interested in just doing your own thing one day:
Hopefully by now you know your way around and where to go to find the work from home information you need. If you are still confused, feel free to contact me and I will help if I can.
Other Ways To Stay Connected
If you don't want to miss any new legit online jobs, subscribe to my newsletter.
You may also want to follow us on social media!
Good luck! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this site and that you find the perfect work from home opportunity for you!