Please note that this list of work at home jobs for Canadian citizens is in the process of growing and will continue to do so as I find new things.
I encourage you to let me know if you see an opportunity listed that shouldn't be here or if you know of another opportunity open to Canadians that I should add.
After you have browsed these listings, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for more resources that may help you find work at home jobs for Canadians.
Entry Level OK
- Casting Words – Read Casting Words Review – This company accepts people in Canada and other countries to do small transcription jobs. Note this is very low pay, so it's definitely just for extra cash.
- Quicktate – Read Quicktate Review – This company accepts transcribers from Canada and other countries. While the pay is on the low side (as is the case with most transcription companies open to newbies), they have been around for a long time and are reputable.
- Rev – Read Rev Review – This company accepts transcribers, translators, and captioners to work at home. You can work for this company from almost any country. Payments are made weekly.
- Scribie – Read Scribie Review – You can work at home doing transcriptions for Scribie. They accept transcribers from most countries. Again, this is extremely low pay that you may or may not be willing to spend time working for.
- TranscribeMe – Read TranscribeMe Review – This one is ideal for beginners who have no experience and just need extra money. Most of the clips you transcribe are just 2-4 minutes long. They are open worldwide.
- Ubiqus – Read Ubiqus Review – This company hires in Canada as well as other countries for transcription work from home. Very little information is provided on the website, but there is an online form to fill out to send your application in.
- 2A Scribe – Hiring medical transcription editors in Canada. You must be a highly skilled medical transcriptionist with proven editing skills in all specialties, work types and accents. They have both full-time and part-time available.
- Simple Lend Financial – They are currently seeking a highly organized and efficient virtual assistant to support their team with a variety of tasks, including scheduling, data entry, research, and customer service. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently, have strong communication skills, and be able to multitask effectively.
- Alt Tex – Now hiring an administrative assistant who will work alongside the CEO to manage the day-to-day business operations of the company, wearing multiple hats to allocate, optimize and deploy both human and material resources across the team efficiently.
- Ops Level – They are hiring work at home executive assistants to help support developers and engineers. Must have some relevant experience. Full-time role. They offer market-leading compensation, including equity, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.
Sites for Freelancers
These all have a variety of jobs in several categories that you can bid on and are typically open worldwide:
- Fiverr – Read Fiverr review – Fiverr is a great option for you to post freelance gigs in a variety of categories. While your base price for your work does have to start at just $5, the real money is in the upselling you get to do.
Search Engine Evaluation & Task-Based Work
- Studiosity – Always needing work at home subject specialists to make a difference to students around the world by providing academic support when they need it most. Hires in Canada as well as other countries. May pay $16+ CAD or more hourly.
- FlexJobs has regularly updated work from home job leads for Canadians. Note this is a pay-to-access site, but I've paid and found it to be an excellent resource considering the lack of scams, no ads, and quantity/quality of the leads. Use promo code AFFILPROMO to get 30 percent off a membership here.
- FreelanceWritingJobs.ca is a blog with regularly updated freelance writing jobs for Canadians.
- Indeed.com – Indeed has a Canadian site you can search that will limit the results to Canada only. Simply type “work from home” in the search field, or use their handy filtering options and select “remote” from the dropdown to see just work from home jobs.
Good luck! Please comment below if you are aware of any other companies with work from home jobs for Canadians.
BONUS – Get My Work at Home E-Book Bundle For Just $5 Right Now (8 E-Books Total)
If you are wanting even MORE links to jobs across a ton of categories (virtual assisting, data entry, transcription, and more), you may want to download my work at home e-book bundle.
It includes the following e-books ($1 each if you buy them individually):
- Your Quick Guide to Legit Work From Home Jobs
- Your Quick Guide to Non-Phone Jobs From Home
- Your Quick Guide to Data Entry Jobs From Home
- Your Quick Guide to Working at Home as a General Transcriber
- Your Quick Guide to Working at Home as a Virtual Assistant
- Your Quick Guide to Taking Paid Surveys For Extra Cash
- Your Quick Guide to Getting FREE Products to Test & Keep
- Your Quick Guide to Making Money as a Mystery Shopper
You will get an email with a link to download the PDF files after your purchase.
Anna Thurman is a work at home blogger and mom of two. She has been researching and reviewing remote jobs for over 13 years. Her findings are published weekly here at Real Ways to Earn.