This page contains some affiliate links and sponsored content.
Featured Jobs & More
- Smith.ai Virtual Receptionists – Actively hiring! Work at home, $10/hr++ with room to grow! Must commit to 20 hours/week. 5-stars on Glassdoor. Fun & satisfying work!
- Test the newest games coming to mobile – before anyone else does! Get paid to play games with PlaytestCloud!
- UberEATS is looking for food delivery drivers to work on their own schedules – use your own car, bike, or scooter and earn money.
- VIPKid is actively recruiting online English teachers – Earn between $14-$18 hourly.
- News – The e-course, Become a Pinterest VA Today, is opening for enrollment on Friday, April 20th. This is a really popular one that many of my readers ask me about — MANY bloggers and business owners are seeking out VA's that specialize in Pinterest, and this course will show you exactly how to do the work, where to find clients, and more. You can join the waitlist for it here and also grab the free Pinterest VA Prep Book. This may be helpful if you want to know what's involved, but aren't sure this is for you.
- West Marine – Openings in Georgia and Alabama for call center customer service and digital response customer service.
- Wayfair – Virtual customer service manager. Utah. Managing 12-18 virtual customer service assistants. 3 years experience in leadership role and degree or equivalent work experience.
- Hallmark – Customer service reps. California. Benefits package. 1 year experience.
- MaritzCX – Market research interviewer. Pay starts at your states minimum wage. Various shifts available. US.
- Kinzer Projects – Editor for product descriptions. Experience preferred, night shift work, pay is per piece.
- Great AuPair – Local childcare coordinator. Working with host families and aupairs during their first year in a support role. Much of the work is done through phone checks, but some face to face required. Recruitment of new host families in your area is also part of the job.
- Symbria RX Services – Remote data entry technician. Data entry of prescription patient information. CPHT certification. Must live within 100 mile radius of Woodbridge, IL.
- Yup.com – Tutors needed for math, chemistry, and physics. Must pass a Yup prepared exam to be considered as a tutor.
- StenTel – Legal and insurance transcription opening. US. Starting pay is based on experience, with raises in line with quality of work.
- Time Doctor – Writers for 500 word articles. Experience a plus. Worldwide.
- News – Profitable Course Academy teaches you how you can generate passive income from home by creating and selling online courses. In the program, Viktoria will help you successfully create and start selling your own PROFITABLE online course, even if you've never created and sold a course before. Sign up for a free master class “How to Create a Profitable Online Course in 30 Days” and learn about things you need to create and generate passive income from selling online courses.
- The Crossroads Group – Bilingual customer satisfaction interviewers. Must be English/Spanish fluent. Set your own hours and schedule 10-30 hours per week. $18 per hour. Long term contractor positions. US.
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services – Service center associate. Job involves working with the customer involving their claim and assigning claims to the appropriate claims handler. 1 year customer service experience. US.
- First Quarter Finance – Openings for research assistants. Gather and analyze data to improve user experience. US. $15 per hour. Part time.
- Grange Insurance – Auto claims adjuster. May need to live in or near Akron, OH.
- Toptal – Media analyst. Managing operations of paid media channels including maintenance, testing, ad copy creation.
- American Express – Virtual travel consultant. Must live in Pacific, Mountain or Hawaii–Aleutian time zone. 2nd shift.
- Pleio Good Start – Phone mentoring to help monitor patients- medication reminders, side effects, etc. Pay is performance based, average earnings $14-$18 per hour.
- VoiceLog – Live operators to perform third part verification services. US. Choose to work shifts of 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 hours. $8.50 per hour.
- Landmark Associates – Experienced transcriptionists to work as independent contractors. US.
- GreatAuPair – Au pair services manager. Bachelor's degree and experience managing five or more people.
- News – Interested in direct sales? Stella & Dot has an awesome sign up special this month if you'd like to start your own stylist business. Get $350 in jewelry plus a Taj Tote worth $98 for just $199.
- ABC Financial – Work from home customer service. Hiring in Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia. Full time, no weekends. Benefits package.
- Filmless – Freelance writers to write, edit and review scripts. Open worldwide. 5 years experience writing content or scripts.
- Indeed – Technical writer to create, edit, and organize job tests, digital interviews, and assessments, develop them into useful content. 3 years experience content writing.
- ICANotes – Customer support agent. $15 per hour. 1 year experience in customer service or help desk. Minimum Associate's degree in business, health or technology related field. US.
- LeadMinders – Experienced sales development researchers with data entry. $9-$11 per hour. Contract position.
- TeleNetwork – Has openings for customer support agents in customer care, technical support, and product support. Entry level with benefits. US.
- Golden Voice English – Tutors needed. Bachelor's in education or ESL Teacher training certifications: TESOL/TESL/TEFL- ESL/EFL. Should have teaching experience, which can be a combination of volunteer, community or coaching activities. Native English speaker. US, Canada.
- Kibin – Now hiring editors and proofreaders for student submitted work. Must pass grammar assessment test.
- Tablelist – Remote reservations customer support. Working with area restaurants and nightclubs in Massachusetts and New York. $12 per hour.
- Accolade Support – Hiring independent contractors for customer support. US. Native English speakers.
- Synergeant Health – Experience writer for articles and blog posts centered around health.
- Reynolds – Part time remote call analyst. Monitor recorded calls quality and accuracy. May need to live in Texas.
- Nestle Waters North America – Remote customer service reps. Must live within driving distance of Rayham, Massachusetts or Tampa, Florida. $14.30 per hour plus monthly bonuses. 1 year customer service experience.
- Konsus – Customer service email and chat support. Primarily seeking applicants OUTSIDE US, Canada and Europe, though applications will be accepted worldwide. Must be English fluent. Worldwide.
- Norwegian Cruise Lines – Reservation agent. Must be able to train in Miami, Florida. Must live in south Florida. No experience necessary, will train.
- Brittain Resorts and Hotels – Virtual reservation sales agents. Hiring in Texas, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia. Flexible scheduling, hourly pay plus bonus and opportunity for advancement.
- VoiceHub – Social media jockey. Twitter, LinkIn, and Facebook social media. Flexible hours, profit sharing and bonus programs.
- Apple – Full and part time virtual at home advisor. Starting at $15 per hour, computer provided, benefits. Hiring across the US.
- Futuri Media – TopicPulse moderator. Job involves providing publishers and broadcasters with automatic discovery of online content, as well as analysis of social activity (local or national) around a given story or piece of content.
- Blockchain – Seeking community moderators, social media managers, and content marketers. Remote. Full or part time, contract position.
- Papercheck – Currently hiring editors in California, Massachusetts, Oregon, Virginia, Nevada, Georgia, North Carolina, and Colorado. Must be currently employed by or enrolled in university.
- All Web Leads – Contact center rep. for insurance industry. Must live in Texas. Full time with benefits.
- Sykes – Customer service reps needed. Will train but some experience in customer service preferred. Most US states.
- Copypress – Writers and editors for various types of content. Contract, freelance.
- Sterns Lending – Retail support specialists. Basic understanding of loans and loan processing. Experience preferred.
- Home Shopping Network – Openings for customer service reps and sales reps. Full and part time. Florida, Ohio, and Tennessee.
- NexRep– Inbound sales agents for “as seen on TV” products. Set your own hours, full or part time. US.
- First Quarter Finance – Looking for writers to writer articles on automotive topics. Up to $80 per article.
- Vivial Media, LLC – Writers needed for 300 word articles and blog posts. Wide variety of topics. English fluent.
- Wonder – Remote research writers needed. Set your own schedule. Bachelor's degree. Part time. $15-$25 per hour.
- American Journal Experts – Editors needed for written content in business related fields. Must be enrolled in or have completed a graduate degree program
- Grubhub – Virtual customer service and order takers. Hiring through NexRep. Starts at $10 per service hour. US.
- Progressive – Company has openings for customer service reps and claims adjusters, and claims adjuster trainees in several states across the US. Top pay and benefits package. (Be sure and view both pages for the full list).
- Cottinham and Butler – Work from home worker's compensation claims adjusters needed. Experience required. May need to live in KS. Application is not clear on location.
- LiveOps – Call center work from home roadside assistance. Hiring in TN, NC, SC, VA, OH, AL.
- Omni Hotels and Resorts – Work from home reservation agents. Salary and benefits package. Must be able to attend classes in Atlanta, GA.
- Syneos – Scheduling specialist, remote. Administrative position. Can live anywhere in the US, but must be able to travel to Somerset NJ as needed for training and meetings. BA preferred or for HS diploma need at least 2 years of experience in a related industry. Benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, 401k matching and more.
- TDS Telecom – Consumer sales advisors. $1000 dollar sign on bonus. Hiring in Wisconsin and Tennessee. $45,000 average pay with salary and commission. Benefits. 6 months experience in a sales role.
- CodeAcademy – Remote coach, advisor. Helping students online with coding lessons. CS background or demonstrated proficiency with most of the core skills. Specific US states.
- Alchemic-Dream – Several openings geared toward support for the gaming community. Including are community manager, customer support, team leaders, social media managers and more. Worldwide.
- Concentrix – Work from home customer service reps. Full or part time. 1 year experience in customer service (online or face to face.) US.
- AccuTran Global – Hiring Canadian and US contractors for a variety of data entry/transcription positions.
- GC Services – Customer service agents. HS Diploma or GED. $9 per hour. 6 months experience. Hiring in AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MS, MO, NC, ND, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
- Anthem – Nurse Case Managers. Hiring nationwide but must live within 60 miles or 1 hour of state headquarters. B/A or B/S in health related field and 3 years of RN experience.
CyraCom– If you speak English and a second language fluently, CyraCom may have an opening for your skills. Competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunity for advancement.
- Conduent – Customer tech support. $11-11.50 per hour. Benefits package. Full time. 6 months experience in some type of sales or customer service. Openings in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Language Link – Full time Spanish/English interpreters needed. Must be certified with 5 years experience. $14-$16 per hour. Benefits package.
- HomeCare.com – Inside sales rep. $35,000-$50,000 salary plus commission. Full time with benefits.
- Granada – Has openings for online chat advisors, customer service reps, tech support, medical billing, and sales reps. US.
- Campus Sherpa – College tour guides. Openings are available for students attending schools that they service (a growing list). Pay varies depending on in depth the scheduled tour is. It can span from $15-$85 per tour.
- Vansburg – Writers needed primarily for articles on sleep and the sleep industry. Also has work available for copywriters and writers in the consumer goods space. Steady supply or work available.
- U-Haul – Inbound sales and reservation agent. Potential to earn $14-$18 per hour. Benefits.
- LiveOps – Work from home insurance claims. Non-licensed positions open. US.
- Uber Driver Partner – Drive with Uber to help their community or riders get to their destinations. Openings in several US locations.
- Lionbridge Technologies – Work from home English transcriber/validator. Review audio and online transcription for content and quality. This position is available for workers in any Lionbridge approved state.
- Transcription For Everyone – Hiring transcriptions, no experience necessary. US. Can level up to editor after transcription experience.
- First Quarter Finance – Openings for graphic artist who is familiar with Pinterest. Part time, work your own schedule. $16 per hour, 5 hours per week.
- Museum Hack – Looking for part time sales representatives AND a full time inbound sales manager. US.
- Capital One – Full time senior customer service agent. 2 years experience. Must living within 100 miles of Tampa, Fl.
- The Hoth – Hiring writers for articles of varying length and on various topics. Choose your own hours but must be available for communication Monday – Friday. Pay rate depends on skill level. US.
- WeightNot – Membership enrollment specialist. No cold calling. Associates or equivalent experience. Sales related work experience. US.
- FROSCH – After hours travel consultant. 7 days on, followed by 7 days off. GDS experience on Sabre and/or Apollo. If not experienced, then a willingness to learn. Experienced in travel arrangements. Benefits package. US.
- Global Mentoring Solutions – Bilingual English/Spanish help desk coordinator. Anywhere in the US. Benefits package.
- Lyft – Lyft is hiring drivers all over the US. Drive and earn whenever you want, 24/7.
- Rosetta Stone – English online language tutor. In or near Spokane, Grand Rapids, or Tuscon. Native English with a 4 year degree.
- Study.com – Title reviewer/question editor. Degree a plus but not required. Paid twice monthly. Set your own schedule. Worldwide.
- Contend Refined – Experienced writer to do 4-12 1000 word articles per week. Worldwide.
- Westat – Work at home data collectors. Part time phone surveyors/interviewers.
- Marketing Concepts – Customer support through phone, chat, and email. Must have some knowledge regarding automotive parts. $11 – $15 depending on expertise. Full time. Must live in Minnesota.
- OptumInsight – Coding operations manager. Can live anywhere in the US. 5 years experience in hospital coding or revenue.
- Christian Broadcasting Network – Remote partner services rep. Must live in or near Nashville, TN. or Virginia Beach, VA. Full and part time positions. $11.50 per hour plus benefits.
- UPMC Pinnacle – Transcription, health info. Must have certification in transcription or have been educated or trained as a medical secretary. US.
- HUGECOMWIN PTE., LTD – Need writers for arts, crafts, sewing blog.
- Aetna – Senior account manager. North central region of the US, Chicao area pref. Must have bachelors and at least 5 years experience in account management.
- Anthem, Inc. – QI Specialist. Must reside is Yuma, Placer, or Butte county, AZ. 5 years experience in health care, 2 years in coding or any combination of education and experience that would be an equivalent background.
- ABC Financial – Customer service agents. Texas only. HS diploma or GED. Call center experience. Benefits package. Full time. No weekends.
- Coalition Technologies – Freelance remote copywriters, editor writing on healthcare and healthcare providers.
- WebPageFX – Full time experienced remote copy editor/writer. Contract position with monthly retainer.
- PandaTree – Now hiring online Spanish tutors. 4th year undergrad, or Masters/PhD student or recent graduate from college. 15-25 hours per week. $15 per hour. US and Canada.
- Bernett – Hiring at home market research interviewers. US. $10 per hour with incentive bonuses. Accepting applications for both entry level and experienced researchers.
- The Motley Fool – Remote freelance finance writers. Excellent pay for excellent writing. US. Top performing writers may be considered for full time employment.
- Extra Cash – Opinion Outpost pays via Paypal cash and gift cards for taking surveys. Low cash out with same day payments.
- Hear.com – Remote inside sales consultants. Western area of the US. (Pretty much from Texas over). $33,000 plus commissions. Benefits package.
- Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.– Contact center agent. Full time. In or near York, PA. Work from home after training.
- Wizards of the Coast & 80024Support.com – Digital gaming support and some social media moderation.
- CEHE Family of Colleges – Remote student services advisor. Associate degree preferred. US.
- Purple – Social response gurus. Handle customers comments and issues across all social media platforms. Part time.
- Codeless – Personal finance writers. Full or part time. No experience necessary but must submit a writing sample.
- CVA – Virtual assistants needed in the US and UK.
- Extra Cash – You could check out CashCrate (reviewed here), or if that's not for you, there is a big list of 16 other extra cash ideas from legitimate companies here.
- MTM – Customer care representative. Lots of benefits, full time. Must live in or near Boise, ID.
- Vivint.SmartHome – Customer service tech support. Hiring in various US locations. Salary plus benefits. $11-$13 per hour.
- Sykes – Work at home customer service. Benefits plus advancement opportunities. HS diploma or GED. US.
- Modsy – Remote part time stylist. Responsibilities include styling and floor planning customer spaces through use of a 3D design program. Bachelor;s degree and background in interior design, architecture, or art history. US.
- Wordagents.com – Experienced writers for articles on pet health. 1-3 articles per week. Article length 1-3 thousand words, along with written promotions for the articles (blurbs, email content, tweets, etc.).
- SmartBrief – Freelance writer needed for daily email newsletter on corporate leadership.
- Blooms Today – Independent sales reps. Answering inbound customer calls. Average earnings$15.00 per hour with top performing representatives earning an average of $24.00 per hour. All US states EXCEPT Texas, California, and Florida.
- Yardi Matrix – Hiring for telephone surveyors to pose as renters and gather info about various apartment listings. Pay rate is a combination of hourly pay, plus extra for hang ups, no answers, and completed. US. Training begins April 30 so if you're interested apply soon.
- Verizon – Still hiring for work from home customer support agents. Charleston, South Carolina, Hilliard, Ohio, Little Rock, Arkansas, Huntsville, Alabama. Associates degree or at least 1 year of work experience. Salary plus benefits.
- Baby Center – Community moderator. Make sure community guidelines are followed in a friendly and positive way. Full time, temporary.
- My Home Sold – Marketing- direct mail specialist (print mail). Experience in direct mail/marketing and real estate terminology (2 years). NOTE! The application does not indicate that it is a virtual position, but the rep from the company has assured us that it is.
- My Home Sold – Remote inbound prospect assistant. Have 2 year minimum prior experience in Inbound / Outbound sales or Appointment Setting.
- Convergys – Work from home customer sales and service. Hiring in 35 states. Benefits package and advancement opportunities.
- Enterprise Holdings – Hiring work from reservation sales specialists in several US locations. Starting pay of $12.85 per hour.
- LanguageLine – Interpreters needed, remote video/audio. Must be fluent in a second language and live in US, UK, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, or Puerto Rico. On the site, click on your country, then type “remote” in the search box and browse their huge list of language needs.
- Apollo – Virtual receptionists wanted Texas only. Full time with some benefits.
- TranscribeMe – Transcribers needed to turn audio and video into text.
- Progressive – Has openings for work at home customer service reps, claims reps, sales consultants. Various US locations. $15 and up. Once you are on the “work at home” careers page, you will need to search by job or location to find one that will work for you.
- The Elite – High quality writers needed for outdoor and tech articles. English fluent, ability to write long articles (1000-5000 words). Long term project. Worldwide.
- Forward – Medical scribe. San Francisco and LA. Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enhance care for members.
- TopTal – Adwords script editor. Open worldwide. Strong experience with Adwords scripts and a full understanding of how Adwords works.
- RevMD Partners, LLC – Insurance follow up/denial specialist. Customer service experience a must. HS Diploma or GED required, but 2 years of college preferred. Full time.
- Knewton – Client sevices associate. Midwest. Client Services is responsible for providing customer service to the instructors and students who use Knewton's software. 4 yrs. experience customer service, pref. in digital software or education products.
- Synchrony Financial – Customer service. Full time. Must live in or near Phoenix, AZ. $13.50 per hour starting wage, plus incentive bonuses. Must work on site for 3 month training period. Benefits package.
- Dell – Customer service specialist. US. Strong typing skills. Experience in customer service preferred but not necessary.
- Team Delegate – Virtual assistants. 2 years experience working as an executive or administrative assistant. US.
- goFLUENT – Corporate English Trainer/Global. Must be native English speaker. Must have business or corporate experience. Must have some college background.
- Sykes – Work at home corporate travel reservation agent. 1 year GDS experience. Salary plus benefits. Full time.
- HRGP, LLC – Candidate screener, part time. Look over resumes and conduct phone interviews to prescreen job applicants. 10-20 hours per week. $10 per hour.
- Academic Year in America – International education coordinator. Contract position for placing exchange students in host families/communities. Paid up to 1200 for every successful student placement.
- Rosetta Stone – English online language tutor. Part time. 10-12 hours weekly. Bachelors degree (NOT required to be in English or Education). NOTE- their add says 10-12 hours, the application says 8-10, so it could be either.
- Real Appeal – Health coach. $15 per hour plus bonuses. Degree in related field/fitness coaching experience. Must live in NV, CO IL or MN and travel to the metro area (Las Vegas, Denver, Chicago or Minneapolis) as needed for team meetings.
- Eco Peanut – Writer for self sustainable lifestyle articles. Must commit to at least 6000 words per week.
- Student Loan Hero – Content writers needed. Bachelor's degree and 2 years writing experience. Lots of perks including equipment, work space reimbursement and more. Legal authorization to work in the US.
- Apria Healthcare – Customer service specialist, full time. Responds phone and electronic documents, orders and referrals. HS Diploma or GED. 2 years call center or relevant experience.
- Net Transcripts – Law enforcement transcription. Work as much or as little as you like. Experience transcribing for law enforcement, court reporting or similar. New orders posted Monday -Friday with varying turnaround expectations. Must pass background check and be able to type 80 spm. US.
- Academic Partnerships – Hiring enrollment specialists in Chicago, Orlando, Dallas, Phoenix, BA required.
- Tawkify – Hiring remote matchmakers for their matchmaking platform. Must be charismatic and professional. US.
- Copypress – General blogging. 4-5 cents per work. Flexible. Large variety of topics and projects offered. Worldwide.
- First Quarter Finance – Has openings for content writers, editors, executive assistants, and researchers.
- Worldwide 101 – Virtual assistants. Strong background in customer service, administration, marketing or project management. US, UK.
- Frontline Call Center – Technical support agent. 5 years customer support experience. $9 to start. Hiring in the following states: FL, GA, MI, NC, OH, PA, TX and UT.
- NiceTalk – English native speakers get paid just to chat. Applicants with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or IELTS/TOEFL teaching experience are preferred but not required. $10 per hour, paid via Paypal weekly.
- Work on your earn terms – earn money writing romance novels and self-publish them at Amazon. Learn how one woman made thousands doing this, and you can too.
- Phoenix Medcom – Currently hiring remote call handlers for physicians offices. $12 an hour to start. Bilingual preferred. 1 year call center experience or medical terminology. Part-time — Minimum 25-30 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
- Unum – Remote customer service reps. Eastern and central standard times. Medical, dental and vision benefits. 401k matching. HS diploma or equiv.
- J Media – Food bloggers, recipe writers and developers. Looking for content, including photos of step by step process.
- Scribendi, Inc. – Editors and proofreaders needed. Must have degree in relevant field. Need three years of experience in editing, writing, document production, or language teaching. Native level English ability.
- WebPageFX – Full time remote copywriter/editor. Write and edit a variety of content for over 800 industries. Monthly retainer plus pay.
- Bustle – Looking for part time content writers for affiliates. Topics include beauty, health, and home.
- Smith AI – Hiring work at home virtual receptionists. You must have at least 2 hours a day and 4 days a week of availability.
- Measurement, Inc. – Hiring work at home reader/evaluators in the US. Training is paid. Four year college degree required.
- MaritzCX – Hiring virtual market research interviewers in the US. Pay starts at your state/county minimum wage with opportunities for increases.
- Westat – Hiring bilingual (English/Spanish) at-home data collectors in the US. Must be able to work 20-40 hours per week and have prior survey data collection and/or inbound/outbound call center experience.
- Focus Forward – Has remote transcription openings. Pays $0.40 per audio minute with opportunities to participate in higher paying assignments over your time with us. Open worldwide, but you must have a Paypal account for payment.
- New post! Read what we were able to discover about being an online live chat agent for Zwerl.
- Verizon – Work from home customer support agents. Charleston, South Carolina, Hilliard, Ohio, Little Rock, Arkansas, Huntsville, Alabama. Associates degree or at least 1 year of work experience. Salary plus benefits.
- QKid – Teach English to Chinese children ages 5-12. $16 to $20 per hour. Must be enrolled in college or have a degree. US and Canada.
- BuddyTV – Seeking writers with morning and daytime availability who can turn articles around quickly Articles typically range 250-500 words.
- Gramlee – Experienced editors, quick turnaround. Work from home contract position.
- Bernett – At home market research interviewers. $10 per hour. Part time. Conduct computer assisted interviews. US.
- Allegis Transcription – Audtio transcription. No experience necessary. Contract positions. 75 WPM typing speed. US.
- New post! Read all about what's involved in doing paid game play tests for PlaytestCloud.
- Enterprise Holdings – Customer service reps. Several US locations .$12.85/hour, plus the opportunity to earn bonuses based on both individual and team performance. Possible additional $600/month, while top performing teams can earn up to an additional $2 more per hour, for every hour worked, during each month.
- SPI CRM – Technical support and customer service reps. Idaho, Wisconsin, and Washington state. $11.50 per hour and up.
- The Chat Shop – Live chat agents needed. $9.50-$10 per hour.
- LiveOps – Customer Service reps for Turbo Tax, several US locations.
- Equivity – East coast based virtual legal secretary. 3 years experience either as a legal secretary or administrative assistant. Bachelor's degree. Starting pay $15 per hour.
- Daily Transcription – Looking for novice or professional transcriptionists for contract work.
- Looking for freelance work writing for magazines? Here's a list of 51 magazines that accept freelance submissions.
- Insignia SEO – Remote administrative assistant. Dallas area. $18-$23 per hour. 2 years experience.
- Study.com – Title reviewers needed. Edit student submitted questions so that they are easily legible and conceptually accurate. Degree not required, but is a bonus to have. Must have excellent English and Math skills. Pays twice monthly.
- BKA Content – Writers needed to fill positions for SEO content, premium articles, web content, and product descriptions. Must be a US citizen. Pay is based on writing level. Somewhat low, but would be a good place to get started if you're interested in getting into writing web content.
- Progressive – Customer service reps. Must live in or near Rancho Cordova, CA. $17-$21 per hour. Work at home after on site training and proven job proficiency. Benefits, US.
- Karat – Freelance expert interviewer. Need to have interviewing experience focused on evaluating fundamental computer science skills (i.e. data structures, algorithms etc.), software craftsmanship (i.e. understanding of unit testing, source control, APIs etc.), and/or specific technologies (i.e. iOS, distributed systems etc.). Worldwide.
- Landi Subject English – B.A. Degree or above. Teaching English to children 4-7 years of age online. Must be available to work a minimum of 12 teaching hours per week. $18-$23 per hour.
- Risesmart – Openings for remote job search specialists and resume writers in various US locations.
- NexRep – Work from home sales and tech support service agents. US.
- Christian Broadcasting Network – Remote partner services rep. Nashville, TN. and Virginia Beach, VA. Full and part time. $11.50 per hour plus benefits.
- Comcast – Customer experience rep. (repair). Second shift. US. HS diploma or equiv. No experience necessary, will train.
- Englishunt – Openings for ESL teachers (video) and one on one phone tutoring. Video teachers must having teach certificate, however with phone one on one, certification is not required.
- Content Remarketing – Freelance writing. Blogs posts and other web content.
- Appen – Social media evaluators. Up to 20 hours per week. Entry level. Project based, compensation depends on the project you are working on.
- ABC Financial Services – Customer service. Full time plus bonuses and benefits package. Arkansas residents only. HS diploma or GED.
- Hear.com – Remote sales consultants for several US locations. Base salary plus commission.
- The Hoth – Freelance writers needed for blog posts and articles. Pays twice weekly. Open to new writers, but must submit two writing samples.
- Ranker – Open call for freelance content writers. Will need to be able to commit to 5-10 articles per week, you pitch the content.
- Worldwide 101 – Business support specialist/virtual assistants. US, UK.
- iSoftStone – Information researcher, Android users. Part time. Evaluating how different apps and websites perform on Android phones. Must be willing to work at least 5-10 hours per week. $13 per hour. Must live in one of the following cities: New Orleans, Chicago, Denver, Helena, Houston, NYC, Orlando, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, or San Francisco.
- U-haul – Reservation agents, work from home, full time, seasonal, through Labor Day. Anywhere in the US.
- ISN Corporation – Level I background investigator. Bachelors degree or experience in a relevant field. Must attend 2 week training in Washing, D.C. Must pass background check. Salary plus benefits. US.
- Talent, Inc. – Freelance professional resume writer. Must have some writing experience, though not necessarily in writing resumes. US.
- Enterprise Holdings – Enterprise Rent-a-Car has openings for work at home customer support in more than 100 US locations. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Upcall – Earn cash by making calls from your phone. Work is campaign based and you can choose which campaign you want to participate in. Flexible scheduling. US.
- First Quarter Finance – Openings for writers, researchers, and editors. Worldwide.
- Extra Cash Idea – Inbox Dollars! They pay with a mailed check once you reach the minimum payout. You can earn money paying games, doing surveys, printing coupons, and more.
- SpeakWrite – General and legal typists. 1/2 cent per work. Fast typists can make about $12-$15 per hour.
- Student Loan Hero – Photo editor. The photo editor will play a major role in defining and maintaining the visual style of Student Loan Hero’s content, ensuring all graphical elements are fully optimized for readers. $1000 equipment bonus, plus new Macbook Pro. Salary plus lots of perks and benefits. Worldwide.
- New Review posted – QKids – Learn about how you can earn up to $20 hourly tutoring Chinese children online.
- Coalition Technologies – Freelance writer for high quality SEO content. $7-$20 per page. English fluent.
- American Express – Virtual travel consultant, central and western regions. 2nd shift. Knowledge of travel reservation systems OR point of sale tools, with the ability to book international air reservations. US.
- ICUC – Remote content specialist. Content creation AND site moderation. Must be internet savvy and familiar with multiple social media platforms.
- Alchemic-Dream – Several positions open providing support inside gaming communities. Positions include customer support (email, live chat, phone), game mastering, community management, social media management. Worldwide.
- Home Shopping Network – Work from home sales representatives. Hiring in several different Ohio areas. Part time.
- Apple – Applecare college program virtual tech support via chat. Must be enrolled in one of the 74 listed colleges acress the US. Check the page to see if your school is listed.
- Dictate Express – Transcription. Experience isn't listed as necessary, but must pass a 4 part test. Bi-monthly payment, work whenever and however much you wish.
- New Review posted – MySoapBox – This is a very popular survey panel you can use to earn gift cards to many known retailers.
- Mercury Insurance – Work from home licensed insurance sales rep. Must live in Texas. Salary plus benefits and commission.
- Monitor Backlinks – Long term bloggers needed for SEO/backlinks blog. $100 for 1200 word articles.
- Shutterstock – Hiring remote image reviewers located in North America region to evaluate vector and illustration images for their overall quality, technical execution, commercial suitability, and adherence to their image acceptance standards. Must have domain expertise and experience in graphic design, art buying, or as a stock agency contributor.
- Rover.com – Seeking pet sitters, dog boarding from your own home. Numerous US locations.
- Real Appeal – Remote health coach. Must have degree in health or related field or background in health and fitness. $15 per hour start.
- Pleio Good Start – Hiring mentors to offer a complimentary service to get people on a good routine with their medications by providing resources and reminders via phone, chat, and email. US.
- New Post – 5 Direct Sales Opportunities For Food Lovers.
Looking For Even More Legit Work at Home Jobs?
Here are some things you can do.
- Check out my work at home e-book with a list of 150 companies that regularly hire home-based workers, plus step-by-step instructions on exactly how to find legit work at home jobs all over the web.
- Get a membership to FlexJobs, the most trusted job board with flexible and remote work that is guaranteed to be scam-free. Get 30 percent off a membership with promo code AFFILPROMO.
Good luck in whatever you choose to do!