I did a lot of research over the weekend to find out what survey panels still pay in cash because, as you may know, many of them are now beginning to offer just gift cards to Amazon or other retailers in exchange for your time spent. I came up with a list of 20 ways you can take online surveys for money (although depending on the company they might also occasionally offer other rewards like Amazon gift cards as well).
As you probably know, paid surveys are primarily just good for extra cash here and there. But if you don't mind that and actually enjoy taking them (and many people do), the following panels might be worth checking out if you prefer cash payments over gift cards.
20 Ways to Take Online Surveys For Money
- E-Poll – Of all the paid survey sites, this one is one of the most fun because many are entertainment surveys. They pay in Paypal along with a variety of other options for your responses. You only need $5 (equivalent to 3750 points) to redeem for a Paypal payment.
- Swagbucks – Lots of surveys available, and very easy to get your pay in Paypal cash rather than gift cards (although gift cards are also an option if you prefer that). As of now, 2,500 SB is equal to a $25 Paypal payment.
- Opinion Outpost – You can earn Paypal cash or other rewards for taking surveys. You must have at least $10 (100 points) in your account to request a Paypal payment. Payments are made almost instantly once you cash out.
- YouGov – You can get paid via check, Paypal, or other types of rewards for your responses to their political surveys. $25 in points is required in order to redeem for a payment.
- Pinecone Research – You can earn $3 per survey in cash paid via check or Paypal, and they usually pay within a business day or two. Other rewards also available.
- MySurvey – They will pay you in cash to Paypal once you have $10 in your account. Gift cards are also available. Lots of product testing opportunities with this panel.
- Global Test Market – You can get a check or Paypal payment. You need $50 (1200 points) to request your earnings.
- Toluna – Lots and lots of survey opportunities with this panel. They will also pay via Paypal or check, but you must have at least $5 in your account to request pay.
- Ipsos I-Say – Still pays in cash, which you can request via Paypal or Visa pre-paid cards. You need at least $15 in your account to redeem.
- Springboard America – Take surveys and earn cash. You must have at least $20 accumulated to request a Paypal payment.
- Survey Downline – Pays in cash or sweepstakes entries. You can get your money via Paypal.
- Paid Viewpoint – Take legitimate surveys for money with Paid Viewpoint. The surveys are very short and easy. Cash out to Paypal at $15. Also pays very fast, sometimes the same day you request.
- Mindfield Online – Take paid surveys at home for Mindfield and receive cash payments for your time spent. They also have an option for Amazon cash out if you would prefer that. Not always accepting new members.
- OneOpinon – US, can join at 13 or older. While they do pay in points, it is possible to redeem them for Visa debit cards, which operate like cash (can use almost anywhere). You can also redeem points for Paypal cash.
- OpinionSite – Take surveys and get paid via mailed check, but you need to have 14,000 points accumulated before you can request it.
- Survey Spot – You can get Paypal cash, with 1000 points ($10) required to redeem.
- Crowdology – Pays in cash to Paypal, they have both US and UK versions of their panel. You need $8 in your account to cash out.
- Quest Mindshare – Pays in cash to Paypal or you can get Amazon codes. Must have at least $12.50 in your account to request a Paypal payment.
- Baker Street Solutions – Pays in Amazon gift cards or cash for surveys you complete. Rarely sends out surveys, but still worth being a part of the panel for when they do.
- Brand Institute – Open worldwide. Pays with Paypal or check.
Curious about more ways to earn money with surveys?
“Your Guide to Taking Paid Surveys For Extra Cash” is an e-book with seven years of my paid survey experience showing you why your opinion is needed, a great system to follow for taking surveys efficiently, how you earn money, and of course WHERE to earn money, inside 27 no-fluff pages!