This page may contain affiliate links. Regardless, only products and services I trust are recommended.
Get paid to test out websites and describe how they function through either mic or webcam. Most tests only take 15 minutes to do and the pay is good for the time spent, although work may not always be available.
- User Testing – Read Review – $10 per test via Paypal.
- Enroll – Read Review – Enroll lets you take quick tests to help make the web a better place for everyone. Help companies decide which logo is better, clarify content or simply complete tasks on a web site or app to ensure the interaction makes sense. Anyone can do it! You are paid every month via Paypal as long as you have at least one dollar earned.
- Erli Bird – Read Review – This site will pay you for testing new sites, apps, and gadgets. Up to $10. Open worldwide.
- uTest – Get paid to test out new apps & technologies before the rest of the world. No mention of how much you are paid.
- MyCrowd – Read Review – This is QA testing for apps. No experience necessary to find bugs in popular apps and get paid.
- Analysia – Read Review – Get paid to test websites. Pays $10 per test for about 10 minutes.
- StartUpLift – Read Review – Earn money for sharing your high quality feedback on new websites.
- TryMyUI – Read Review – Pay is $10 per test. Payment is made via Paypal usually within 72 hours of test completion. Tests take 15-20 min. to do.
- Userlytics – Read Review – Webcam and microphone both required.
- What Users Do – Read Review – Pay is $8 per test.
- User Test – This is a UK-based company, but they claim to allow US-based users to do tests here, too. Pay is £8 per completed test (works out to about USD $10.50).
- People For Research – Usability testing for people in the UK, as well as other parts of the world.
- Ferpection – a French-based site that is open to usability testers worldwide.