Sponsored Job Leads
- Rev.com needs work from home transcriptionists, captioners, and translators
- VisiHow is looking for people who would like to share their passion, hobbies, and /or knowledge with their website visitors by creating short how-to videos in various categories. Interested parties should contact Colette by email at visivideo (at) yahoo (dot) com, or by skype: colette.cole1.
- Employers – Want to see your home job listed in this space? Go here for details.
Saturday, May 23
- Cambridge Transcriptions is hiring work at home legal transcribers
- eScribe Solutions is also hiring a remote legal transcriber
- DuckDuckGo is hiring for remote community relations
- Coed Media Group need remote freelance bloggers
- Abacus is hiring home-based customer service agents in the US
- UChic is hiring a remote managing editor and community manager
- Apex CoVantage is hiring freelance proofreaders
- Zimbio needs a remote associate editor
- Roblox needs a remote customer service rep
- Vetco is hiring remote data entry clerks – must be in or near Sarasota, FL so you can work in-office for 90 days prior to working at home.
- Qmee is a browser extension that pays you for your internet searches — fun, easy extra money with no minimum for cashing out to Paypal. You can get paid even if you just have a penny in your account.
- Start getting these job leads in your inbox as soon as they’re posted! Subscribe here.
Looking for more work at home job leads? I also recommend FlexJobs and Indeed if you want to search on your own for home-based jobs. FlexJobs is the only fee-based job leads site I have used and trust.
Disclaimer: I avoid posting jobs that send out red flags for scams. Still, I cannot guarantee all listings. Please do your own research before applying for any jobs you find posted here or elsewhere on the web.
Tuesday, May 19
- Clever Dog Creative is hiring a remote social media manager
- InteleANTs is hiring work at home audio transcribers
- Projects Plus is hiring a remote local listings specialist
- The Conversationalist Agency is hiring remote multi-lingual analysts
- SkyScription is hiring remote medical transcribers
- NextWave Advocacy is hiring for remote recruiting and staffing support
- NextWave Advocacy is hiring for remote outreach travel coordinators
- For extra cash, consider trying CashCrate. This is an old, reputable rewards site similar to Swagbucks that I’ve personally used and been paid by.
Thursday May 14
- iSoftStone is hiring online ad evaluators
- Language Development Systems needs online English teachers
- Sutherland Global is hiring for work at home technical sales and support
- Sutherland Global is hiring for work at home gaming support/service representative
- Cool Crafts needs a crafts/DIY blogger
- Gemvara is hiring work at home jewelry consultants – must be located in Mass.
Wednesday, May 13
- Transperfect is hiring freelance emergency communication interpreters
- U-Haul is hiring E-Center sales and reservations agents to work at home – graveyard shift.
- Landmark Associates is hiring experienced work at home transcribers
- Google is building a new panel (recruiting now) to learn more about how everyday people use the internet and mobile devices.
- Support .com is hiring a remote services chat technician
- iSoftStone is hiring online search evaluators
- iSoftStone is hiring online web evaluators
- Community 102 is looking for social media moderators who are fluent in German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Danish (read/write/speak) – open worldwide.
- SmartBrief is seeking freelance writers for morning shift work
- Crawford Media is hiring for remote metadata writing and quality control
- BKA Content is looking for remote freelance writers
- What’s Up? Media is hiring a work at home calendar assistant – may require you live in or near Annapolis, MD.
- DoorDash is hiring work at home content team associates – *may* require you live in or near Salt Lake City, UT.
- Groupon is hiring a work at home customer service rep – Augusta, GA area.
- Bombfell is hiring work at home stylists – must live in New York or New Jersey.
- Ipsos is hiring work at home market research interviewers – must live in Ohio or Kentucky.
- Gap is hiring for bilingual French or Korean remote customer service – must live in California, Ohio, or Arizona.
Thursday, May 7
- ICUC needs a remote QA specialist
- AMI Entertainment needs a freelance sports trivia writer for a temp project
- Stewart, Cooper, & Coon is hiring remote resume writers – US and Canada only.
- Berlitz is hiring part-time English language instructors to work at home
- Spartz is hiring junior contract copywriters, as well as junior contract copywriters
- U-Haul is hiring a remote social media support specialist – they prefer if you can be located in Phoenix, AZ so you can attend occasional on-site meetings.
- Earn extra cash to Paypal or Amazon taking surveys for Survey Spot. I’ve used them myself and been paid many times.
- J-Curve Technologies is hiring a part-time customer care specialist – work from home option, but you have to train first in Tempe, AZ at their headquarters.
- Colony Brands is hiring work at home call center agents – Missouri
Monday, May 4
- Pleio-Goodstart is hiring home-based workers for medication reminders – Spanish-speaking preferred.
- Landmark Associates needs experienced transcribers
- Talent, Inc. needs remote resume writers – work from anywhere.
- RuffaloCODY needs a remote development writer
- TechTRANS International needs remote Spanish/English translator
- Avion Partners needs a remote blogger/blog manager/writer
- Deliv is hiring retail delivery partners in big cities in the US – not work at home, but you get to set your own hours.
- E-Poll is always recruiting survey takers to participate in entertainment/media surveys for extra cash
- Upworthy is hiring a remote visual editor – work from anywhere.
- Wizscribe needs remote transcription specialists
- Domainite still needs article writers – read review
Friday, May 1
- Measurement Incorporated is hiring work at home test scorers
- Teleperformance is hiring work at home English/English transcribers
- The Yeomen is hiring remote community support reps – must live in Seattle or Portland, OR.
- Internet Brands is hiring Chevy trucks writers
- Asurion has lots of work at home customer support positions open across the US
- Apartment Ratings needs city guide writers
- Adventures in Wisdom needs an online marketing and visibility manager
- Earn extra cash taking surveys for Survey Savvy – pays via check and you only need $1 to cash out.
- Smart Locating needs work at home data collectors – must be in or near Austin, TX so you can meet with them in person prior to starting work.
- American Airlines is hiring work at home reservation agents – Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas.
- Start getting these job leads in your inbox as soon as they’re posted! Subscribe here.
Tuesday, April 28
- 2U is hiring a part-time student support coordinator
- Funded Today is hiring an executive virtual secretary (they have other remote positions open here, too).
- American Express is hiring home-based travel agents
- Decoist is looking for a Pinterest addict editor
- Freelance beauty and style journalists needed at Demand Media
- Roblox is hiring a work at home customer service rep
- MySurvey pays you extra cash (Paypal) for answering their surveys via your PC, laptop, tablet, or phone
- Crowdsurf needs freelance English transcribers
- UHaul is hiring a remote e-moving help sales rep – must be in or near Phoenix, AZ so you can train in the corporate office for three weeks prior to working from home.
Saturday, April 25
- Lionbridge is hiring a remote software tester
- DVM Elite is hiring work at home appointment setters
- ICUC is hiring a remote community manager
- BabyList is hiring a remote customer service rep
- 8belts is hiring remote native English speakers for ESL teaching
- Joy of Marketing is hiring a remote social media manager/content writer
- Babbletype is hiring remote transcribers
- Opinion Outpost is a great survey panel for extra cash. Paypal cash out is at $10 and you can get Amazon gift codes with just $5.
- Alpha Dog Transcription is looking for entertainment transcribers with experience
- Examiner is looking for a work at home content moderator
Wednesday, April 22
- Connect and Sell is hiring for remote phone administrative support – this job involves connecting calls, not dealing with customers.
- Net Transcripts is hiring for remote law enforcement transcription
- Net Transcripts is hiring for remote law enforcement transcription – Spanish speaking.
- Conversations Direct needs a work at home English conversation teacher
- Touch Arcade needs freelance writers
- FireSeeds is hiring remote client and tech support manager – Nice pay, need to have some familiarity with WordPress.
- Vitac is hiring a work at home voice writer – must have voice writing experience.
- Moravia is hiring freelance hotel description writers
- Century Link is hiring for work at home inbound sales – must have Century Link telephone service and be located in or near Albuquerque, Seattle, Portland, Ft. Myers, or Raleigh.
- Kristen Taylor Photography needs a social media manager – mostly remote with some hours spent in office, must be located in or near Birmingham, MI.
Sunday, April 19
- Apple is hiring college students from many different universities to provide tech support for their products via their AppleCare college program
- Teleserve needs virtual call center reps for a political polling/fundraising company
- Birch Creek Communications is hiring corporate and legal transcribers
- VisiHow needs writers, editors, and proofreaders – job listing states this position is open globally, though proficiency in English is needed.
- Vitacost is hiring a work at home email customer support specialist – must live in or near Boca Raton, FL so you can train for at least 40 hours in the office before working from home.
- Bombfell is hiring a part-time work at home stylist – must reside in New York state.
- Home Shopping Network needs work at home customer service reps – must reside in Nashville, TN area.
Thursday, April 16
- Edgar is hiring for part-time work at home email support
- Nectafy is looking for a remote content creator
- AdBlock is looking for a remote tech support coordinator
- iDoneThis is looking for a remote content marketing manager – can be located anywhere in the world.
- NexRep has openings for work at home customer support reps
- Verbalink is hiring sub-title and closed captioning editors – must have experience.
- Brokermint is hiring a part-time remote sales rep – real estate experience preferred.
- Library Associates is hiring remote catalogers – must have some library and cataloging experience/education.
Share these leads on Pinterest by pinning the image below:
This page contains affiliate/referral links. Please read my disclosure for more info.