Sponsored Job Leads
- My Employment Options is looking for work at home agents (cable sales & service) for at-home positions
- Partner your business with Arise Virtual Solutions and provide inbound customer support to Fortune 500 companies. Get Started Today!
- Employers – Want to see your home job listed in this space? Go here for details.
Thursday, July 2
- DoorDash is hiring work at home order placers
- American Express is hiring work at home travel counselors
- PulsePoint is looking for freelance writers to work remotely
- Landmark Associates is hiring freelance transcribers – read review
- SheKnows is hiring a lifestyle editor – not 100 percent sure this is work at home, but the location says US and all their other jobs have a specific location listed.
- Foodler is hiring remote customer service reps – has some very specific requirements including an Apple computer to work on plus a college degree.
- Blasting News needs sports blogger/reporter
- Extra Cash: Global Test Market is another good survey panel offering lots of different rewards, including Amazon, PayPal, Macy’s, Kohl’s and UNICEF charity donation. Selection of rewards will depend on your country of living.
- Want to get these job leads emailed to you weekly? Subscribe here.
Looking for more work at home job leads? I also recommend FlexJobs and Indeed if you want to search on your own for home-based jobs. FlexJobs is the only fee-based job leads site I have used and trust.
Disclaimer: I avoid posting jobs that send out red flags for scams. Still, I cannot guarantee all listings. Please do your own research before applying for any jobs you find posted here or elsewhere on the web.
Tuesday, June 30
- We the People is hiring work at home independent paralegals
- ICUC is hiring remote content specialists – read review
- World Travel Holdings is looking for product support coordinators for Cruiseline .com – limited to the following states, AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY.
- 2U is looking for part-time technical support specialists – read review
- Chegg is looking for a remote test prep subject matter expert
- Bitcatcha is looking for paid interviewees — you must have a website that is hosted with one of the providers listed.
- Chillisauce is looking for freelance writers
- Extra Cash: EPoll is a great survey site that sends you interesting surveys about celebrities and news stories rather than products you buy. I have been a member here for quite some time and have been paid.
Thursday, June 25
- Shutterstock is hiring remote work at home image reviewers – read review
- Revolutions is hiring a remote customer service rep
- Action Verb (hosting company) is hiring 2 people for work at home customer service
- World of Fantasy Adventures is hiring independent Disney travel agents – commission based pay.
- DemandGen has a few different work at home positions listed
- Triple Curve is hiring remote writers and editors – read review
- Get a Copywriter needs an experienced blogger
- Demand Media is looking for freelance beauty and style writers
Tuesday, June 23
- Legacy is hiring work at home content screeners – must live in Indiana or Illinois.
- Express Writers is hiring freelance copy editors
- ABILITY magazine is looking for a remote social media guru
- Smith Media Group is hiring a remote social media manager
- NexRep is hiring work at home customer service agents for GrubHub (a mobile food ordering company)
Thursday, June 18
- Shmoop is looking for a K-5 language arts assessment writer – must be an elementary school teacher to qualify.
- Zen Prospect is hiring for work at home market research
- List My Biz Locally is hiring a remote coupon listing specialist
- eTechnologies needs a financial blogger
- BIOTrust needs work at home customer service agents
- ZeroChaos is hiring remote ads quality raters – read review
Tuesday, June 16
- Healthy Wage is hiring work at home sales reps
- Conversations Direct is hiring remote English conversations teachers
- Clapway needs freelance news writers and bloggers
- Tapscape is looking for an Android app reviewer
- eaHelp may be hiring virtual social media assistants – read review
- Sutherland is hiring work at home gaming support and service reps
- Lionbridge needs freelance interpreters
- Lionbridge also has internet assessor jobs in the US and other countries – read review
- Extra Cash: I always recommend Quick Rewards for fast pay. No minimum required to cash out and PayPal payments are processed daily. Cash out at any time, as often as you’d like. Fast, personal customer service, plus an optional “Big Buddy” program matches you up with a veteran member to help you start earning fast.
Thursday, June 11
- VoiceHub is hiring a remote social media jockey
- World Travel Holdings is hiring a customer care team lead – read review
- Sprinklr is hiring a remote community manager
- ETS is hiring freelance assessment developers
- Great Content is looking for Amazon product review writers
- Direct Interactions is hiring work at home parking enforcement agents – read review
- Penn Foster is hiring work at home scorers
- Extra Cash: The sooner you can start saving for Christmas, the better. Here’s a list of 25 ways to earn extra cash you can put back for the holidays.
Tuesday, June 9
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations is looking for a remote call quality agent
- AIM is looking for remote parent mentors – must live in or near San Antonio, McKinney, Houston, or Dallas TX.
- Drizly is looking for work from home customer experience reps
- U-Haul is hiring for remote roadside assistance – read review
- Active Network is hiring work at home reps for hunting and fishing license sales – Louisiana, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Net Transcripts is hiring for remote general transcription – read review
- Dreamstime is hiring remote image editors
- HotelTonight is hiring contract photographers in various locations – not at-home, but flexible and independent work.
- Kongregate is hiring a remote assistant community manager
- All Day Media needs remote freelance writers
- Extra Cash: Swagbucks is one of the first extra cash sites I ever started using. One of my readers let me know they are paying out gift cards much faster than they were previously.
Thursday, June 4
- Amplify Education is hiring a remote content entry specialist
- About .com needs freelance web content editors and writers – read review
- Trendful is hiring freelance content curators and writers
- BabyCenter may be hiring full-time community moderators
- Worldwide 101 may be hiring remote virtual assistants – read review
- Extra Cash: Earning Station is another rewards site offering an easy way to earn free gift cards. I have not tried this one, but I’ve been seeing it advertised online quite a bit.
Tuesday, June 2
- Propio Language Services is hiring remote over-the-phone interpreters
- VIPDesk Connect is hiring elite customer service reps for the Chanel brand
- 2U is hiring a remote live classroom technical producer
- Work from home writers are needed to create pregnancy/baby articles for Baby Gaga
- Harriet Carter Gifts is hiring a remote social media freelance writer – must be local or near to Montgomeryville, PA so you can attend on-site meetings occasionally.
- Extra Cash: Pinecone Research is currently looking for males to join their survey panel. The link takes you to a short questionnaire and will re-direct you to Nielsen Digital Voice if you do not qualify to join the Pinecone panel at this time.
Friday, May 29
- Revolution Prep is hiring remote professional tutors
- LovetoKnow is looking for contract writers – pay is between $20 and $70 per piece.
- BookBub is looking for a freelance blog producer
- Industry Dive is looking for freelance business writers
- TeleAssistants is looking for web data researchers
- Ygomi is hiring work at home customer service reps in Florida, Arizona, and South Dakota
Thursday, May 28
- Cur Media is hiring a remote freelance copywriter
- Literably is hiring remote transcribers – appears to be very entry-level.
- Word Agents needs detail-oriented writers for ongoing work
- LifeBook is hiring home-based autobiography interviewers
- NextWave Advocacy is currently hiring work at home telephone outreach personnel
- Extra Cash: If you’re interested in doing any phone mystery shopping, Call Center QA is usually open to sign up with. The work is not super steady, but it would be a quick $5 here and there.
- Want to get these job leads emailed to you weekly? Subscribe here.
Wednesday, May 27
- Saddleback Leather is hiring remote customer service guru – preference given to TX applicants, but will consider workers from all over the US.
- Hero World Media is in need of personal finance bloggers
- Factorialist is also looking for writers
- LiveWorld is hiring work at home moderators who are bilingual and fluent in English and Croatian, Czech, Finnish, Swedish, or Korean.
- Bombfell is still looking for work at home stylists – must be local to NY or NJ
- Extra Cash: Opinion Outpost is a great survey panel for extra cash. Paypal cash out is at $10 and you can get Amazon gift codes with just $5.
Tuesday, May 26
- Filmless is hiring remote freelance voice over artists
- Filmless is also hiring freelance video editors
- ICUC is hiring US based content specialists
- Sutherland is hiring for work at home customer service and tech support
- Vericant is hiring part-time remote English language raters
- Extra Cash: You can test websites and earn money via UserTesting. Many of my readers have done this and made great extra money.
Monday, May 25
- Technical Response Planning is hiring for work at home data entry
- WeeJee Learning is hiring a creative project manager – potential for telecommuting with the right candidate.
- WeeJee is also hiring home-based instructional designers
- Issuu is hiring a customer support associate – will consider a telecommuting arrangement for the right candidate.
- BambooHR is hiring work at home customer onboarding specialists – must be within 150 miles of Lindon, UT.
- Delta is hiring work at home customer experience specialists – may need to be local to Minneapolis, Atlanta, or Tampa. Six months of working onsite is required before you’re allowed to work at home.
Saturday, May 23
- Cambridge Transcriptions is hiring work at home legal transcribers
- eScribe Solutions is also hiring a remote legal transcriber
- DuckDuckGo is hiring for remote community relations
- Coed Media Group need remote freelance bloggers
- Abacus is hiring home-based customer service agents in the US
- UChic is hiring a remote managing editor and community manager
- Apex CoVantage is hiring freelance proofreaders
- Zimbio needs a remote associate editor
- Roblox needs a remote customer service rep
- Vetco is hiring remote data entry clerks – must be in or near Sarasota, FL so you can work in-office for 90 days prior to working at home.
- Qmee is a browser extension that pays you for your internet searches — fun, easy extra money with no minimum for cashing out to Paypal. You can get paid even if you just have a penny in your account.
Tuesday, May 19
- Clever Dog Creative is hiring a remote social media manager
- InteleANTs is hiring work at home audio transcribers
- Projects Plus is hiring a remote local listings specialist
- The Conversationalist Agency is hiring remote multi-lingual analysts
- SkyScription is hiring remote medical transcribers
- NextWave Advocacy is hiring for remote recruiting and staffing support
- NextWave Advocacy is hiring for remote outreach travel coordinators
- For extra cash, consider trying CashCrate. This is an old, reputable rewards site similar to Swagbucks that I’ve personally used and been paid by.
Thursday May 14
- iSoftStone is hiring online ad evaluators
- Language Development Systems needs online English teachers
- Sutherland Global is hiring for work at home technical sales and support
- Sutherland Global is hiring for work at home gaming support/service representative
- Cool Crafts needs a crafts/DIY blogger
- Gemvara is hiring work at home jewelry consultants – must be located in Mass.
Wednesday, May 13
- Transperfect is hiring freelance emergency communication interpreters
- U-Haul is hiring E-Center sales and reservations agents to work at home – graveyard shift.
- Landmark Associates is hiring experienced work at home transcribers
- Google is building a new panel (recruiting now) to learn more about how everyday people use the internet and mobile devices.
- Support .com is hiring a remote services chat technician
- iSoftStone is hiring online search evaluators
- iSoftStone is hiring online web evaluators
- Community 102 is looking for social media moderators who are fluent in German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Danish (read/write/speak) – open worldwide.
- SmartBrief is seeking freelance writers for morning shift work
- Crawford Media is hiring for remote metadata writing and quality control
- BKA Content is looking for remote freelance writers
- What’s Up? Media is hiring a work at home calendar assistant – may require you live in or near Annapolis, MD.
- DoorDash is hiring work at home content team associates – *may* require you live in or near Salt Lake City, UT.
- Groupon is hiring a work at home customer service rep – Augusta, GA area.
- Bombfell is hiring work at home stylists – must live in New York or New Jersey.
- Ipsos is hiring work at home market research interviewers – must live in Ohio or Kentucky.
- Gap is hiring for bilingual French or Korean remote customer service – must live in California, Ohio, or Arizona.
Thursday, May 7
- ICUC needs a remote QA specialist
- AMI Entertainment needs a freelance sports trivia writer for a temp project
- Stewart, Cooper, & Coon is hiring remote resume writers – US and Canada only.
- Berlitz is hiring part-time English language instructors to work at home
- Spartz is hiring junior contract copywriters, as well as junior contract copywriters
- U-Haul is hiring a remote social media support specialist – they prefer if you can be located in Phoenix, AZ so you can attend occasional on-site meetings.
- Earn extra cash to Paypal or Amazon taking surveys for Survey Spot. I’ve used them myself and been paid many times.
- J-Curve Technologies is hiring a part-time customer care specialist – work from home option, but you have to train first in Tempe, AZ at their headquarters.
- Colony Brands is hiring work at home call center agents – Missouri
Monday, May 4
- Pleio-Goodstart is hiring home-based workers for medication reminders – Spanish-speaking preferred.
- Landmark Associates needs experienced transcribers
- Talent, Inc. needs remote resume writers – work from anywhere.
- RuffaloCODY needs a remote development writer
- TechTRANS International needs remote Spanish/English translator
- Avion Partners needs a remote blogger/blog manager/writer
- Deliv is hiring retail delivery partners in big cities in the US – not work at home, but you get to set your own hours.
- E-Poll is always recruiting survey takers to participate in entertainment/media surveys for extra cash
- Upworthy is hiring a remote visual editor – work from anywhere.
- Wizscribe needs remote transcription specialists
- Domainite still needs article writers – read review
Friday, May 1
- Measurement Incorporated is hiring work at home test scorers
- Teleperformance is hiring work at home English/English transcribers
- The Yeomen is hiring remote community support reps – must live in Seattle or Portland, OR.
- Internet Brands is hiring Chevy trucks writers
- Asurion has lots of work at home customer support positions open across the US
- Apartment Ratings needs city guide writers
- Adventures in Wisdom needs an online marketing and visibility manager
- Earn extra cash taking surveys for Survey Savvy – pays via check and you only need $1 to cash out.
- Smart Locating needs work at home data collectors – must be in or near Austin, TX so you can meet with them in person prior to starting work.
- American Airlines is hiring work at home reservation agents – Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas.
Share these leads on Pinterest by pinning the image below:
This page contains affiliate/referral links. Please read my disclosure for more info.