If you want to know what companies are hiring now for work at home jobs, you’ve come to the right page! I try to get new job leads added Monday through Friday. Each link below will take you exactly where you need to go to apply for the job openings you see.
Featured Job Leads
- My Employment Options has multiple positions available for the disabled receiving SSI benefits. All states except Alaska, Hawaii, California and D.C.
- Extra Cash: Swagbucks is one of my favorites for extra cash. Members have earned over $100,000,000 to date in gift cards and rewards.
Wednesday, May 25th
- Legacy.com is still looking for remote content screeners – IL or IN only.
- Overland Solutions needs a remote phone auditor
- Expertise.com is looking for a remote freelance copywriter
- Want to get these job leads emailed to you weekly? Subscribe here.
Note – While I make an effort to only list opportunities that I believe to be legit, I cannot make any guarantees. To be safe, please do your own research before applying to any positions listed on this page.
Monday, May 23rd
- Roomi is looking for remote content writers for short posts – pays $15 a post.
- Project Eve is looking for parenting bloggers
- Transcription Outsourcing may be looking for remote transcribers
- Appen is hiring remote social media evaluators
Friday, May 20th
- Colony Brands is hiring work at home call center agents – MO, WI, and IA.
- Princess Cruises is hiring work at home customer service agents – California only.
- Co-Ed Media Group is hiring remote freelance bloggers
- Best Buy is hiring work at home fulfillment agents
- Penn Foster is hiring work at home English graders
- Boomerang is looking for medical transport drivers – not work at home, but flexible.
Wednesday, May 18th
- Active Network is hiring work at home camping reservation agents in several US states
- Wonder is hiring work at home researchers
- Shutterstock is hiring remote image reviewers – western USA only. Must have 2+ years of editorial photography experience, preferably as a photographer, contributor to stock agencies, photo editor, or photo researcher.
- Crawford Metaforce is hiring for metadata writing and quality control
- Westat is hiring work at home Spanish bilingual telephone data collectors
- Content Park is hiring a remote proofreader
Monday, May 16th
- Express Writers is hiring a remote client relations specialist – $15 hour, 1 year of copywriting and 3 yrs of client relations experience required.
- Lead Genius is hiring work at home data researchers – they prefer if you have a college degree or are working toward one.
- Intuit is hiring work at home seasonal tax support specialists – pays $16 hourly.
- BTS is hiring work at home assessors
- Tutor.com is looking for online academic tutors
- Alpha Nation looking for multiple fitness – health ghost writers – pays 5 cents a word.
- Magoosh is hiring remote test prep experts – must have previous tutoring or teaching experience and either a BA or BS.
Friday, May 13th
- Pactera is hiring native English speakers for transcription work
- Translations.com is needing remote linguistics testers
- Direct Interactions needs a remote verifications team member
- ETS is hiring remote SAT scorers
Wednesday, May 11th
- Ibotta is hiring a remote data entry specialist – must be in or near Denver, CO metro area.
- Gradiate is looking for remote English writing graders
- LegiStorm is hiring a remote congressional researcher
- Bombfell is hiring a men’s part-time work at home stylist – New York or New Jersey.
- Sutherland is hiring work at home gaming support and service reps
Monday, May 9th
- eTutorsZone is hiring remote online English teachers
- Article One Partners is hiring remote technical literature researchers
- RedVision is hiring a remote search support specialist
- Open English is currently hiring online ESL teachers
- Ranker is currently hiring remote list-makers
Thursday, May 5th
- Beyond Diet is hiring work at home customer service reps
- OK Cupid needs a remote customer service rep
- Hotel Tonight is hiring remote customer experience phone aces – Florida and Utah.
- The Kitchn is needing freelance contributors/writers – paid hourly.
- Amazon is hiring work at home customer service associates – Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
- Literably is hiring remote transcribers
Monday, May 2nd
- Upwork is hiring a remote risk manager
- PageDesk Incorporated is hiring a remote content writer
- Starcom Staffing needs work at home QA specialist
- Birch Creek Communications is hiring legal and corporate transcribers
- nDash Marketing needs freelance writers to beta test a new writing platform
Friday, April 29
- I Take Easy is looking for translators for their new app – email email@example.com if interested.
- Foodler is hiring work at home customer service reps – AZ, CA,CT, GA, IL, MA, ME, MO, NC, NY, OR, TX and VA.
- Operator is looking for work at home electronics experts
- U-Haul is looking for work at home e-customer service agents
Wednesday, April 27
- ABC Financial is hiring remote call center reps – Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Oklahoma, Texas, or Utah.
- ShowMojo is hiring a remote SAAS support desk manager – flexible schedule.
- Source It is hiring a remote community moderator aka chat cheerleader – part-time, Thursdays only.
- Lifehack is looking for writers and editors
- No Water No Life is looking for audio transcribers
- DesignLab needs a remote student success associate to work at home
Monday, April 25
- Screen Rant is looking for experienced movie/TV writers
- Investing Engine needs a personal finance blogger
- Direct Interactions is hiring remote inside sales reps
Friday, April 22
- BioTrust is hiring work at home call center reps – CO or TX only.
- BuddyTV is hiring opinionated TV writers
- Knack is hiring for their work at home customer success team – non-phone, but some knowledge of databases and apps is required.
- Verbal Ink is hiring work at home general transcribers – need to have at least two years’ of transcription experience to be considered.
- Babbletype is also hiring remote transcribers
- Education Labs is hiring an associate content writer and researcher – must have bachelor’s degree plus some experience.
- Nom needs creative chefs for their new app
- Appen is hiring remote social media evaluators
Wednesday, April 20
- 51 Talk is looking for online English teachers for kids
- Baremetrics is hiring remote content crafters
- ClearPointHCO/YourResumeWiz needs freelance resume writers
Monday, April 18
- Support.com is hiring a client services remote service technician
- Language Line is hiring remote Spanish interpreters
- Home Shopping Network is hiring work at home customer service agents – OH and TN.
Friday, April 15
- Saddleback Leather is hiring work at home customer service reps – Anywhere in Texas.
- Cambridge Transcriptions is hiring remote legal transcribers – must be US-based with at least one year of experience.
- Cielo Talent is hiring a remote interviewing specialist
Wednesday, April 13
- Filmless is hiring freelance voice over artists
- The Social Willow is hiring a remote social media training salesperson
- Lifetime Creations is looking for an entry level graphic designer
- Adopt-a-Pet.com is hiring a remote product associate
Monday, April 11
- LogoBunny is looking for a remote quality control agent
- PandaTree is looking for remote online Spanish tutors
- Vouch Services is hiring an experienced remote copywriter
- Cooking Panda needs freelance food writers
This page contains affiliate/referral links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Get Home-Based Job Leads in Your Inbox.
18,000 other subscribers are getting blog updates and new work at home leads in their inbox every Saturday. Want to be one of them?
I'll also send you my FREE eBooklet, Top 10 Ways to Work at Home.