Sponsored Job Leads
- Work from home customer service reps needed at Arise
- Rev.com needs work from home transcriptionists, captioners, and translators
- Employers – Want to see your home job listed in this space? Go here for details.
Monday, May 4
- Pleio-Goodstart is hiring home-based workers for medication reminders – Spanish-speaking preferred.
- Landmark Associates needs experienced transcribers
- Talent, Inc. needs remote resume writers – work from anywhere.
- RuffaloCODY needs a remote development writer
- TechTRANS International needs remote Spanish/English translator
- Avion Partners needs a remote blogger/blog manager/writer
- Deliv is hiring retail delivery partners in big cities in the US – not work at home, but you get to set your own hours.
- E-Poll is always recruiting survey takers to participate in entertainment/media surveys for extra cash
- Upworthy is hiring a remote visual editor – work from anywhere.
- Wizscribe needs remote transcription specialists
- Domainite still needs article writers – read review
- Start getting these job leads in your inbox as soon as they’re posted! Subscribe here.
Looking for more work at home job leads? I also recommend FlexJobs and Indeed if you want to search on your own for home-based jobs. FlexJobs is the only fee-based job leads site I have used and trust.
Disclaimer: I avoid posting jobs that send out red flags for scams. Still, I cannot guarantee all listings. I recommend that you do your own research before applying for any jobs you find posted here or elsewhere on the web.
Friday, May 1
- Measurement Incorporated is hiring work at home test scorers
- Teleperformance is hiring work at home English/English transcribers
- The Yeomen is hiring remote community support reps – must live in Seattle or Portland, OR.
- Internet Brands is hiring Chevy trucks writers
- Asurion has lots of work at home customer support positions open across the US
- Apartment Ratings needs city guide writers
- Adventures in Wisdom needs an online marketing and visibility manager
- Earn extra cash taking surveys for Survey Savvy – pays via check and you only need $1 to cash out.
- Smart Locating needs work at home data collectors – must be in or near Austin, TX so you can meet with them in person prior to starting work.
- American Airlines is hiring work at home reservation agents – Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas.
- Start getting these job leads in your inbox as soon as they’re posted! Subscribe here.
Tuesday, April 28
- 2U is hiring a part-time student support coordinator
- Funded Today is hiring an executive virtual secretary (they have other remote positions open here, too).
- American Express is hiring home-based travel agents
- Decoist is looking for a Pinterest addict editor
- Freelance beauty and style journalists needed at Demand Media
- Roblox is hiring a work at home customer service rep
- MySurvey pays you extra cash (Paypal) for answering their surveys via your PC, laptop, tablet, or phone
- Crowdsurf needs freelance English transcribers
- UHaul is hiring a remote e-moving help sales rep – must be in or near Phoenix, AZ so you can train in the corporate office for three weeks prior to working from home.
Saturday, April 25
- Lionbridge is hiring a remote software tester
- DVM Elite is hiring work at home appointment setters
- ICUC is hiring a remote community manager
- BabyList is hiring a remote customer service rep
- 8belts is hiring remote native English speakers for ESL teaching
- Joy of Marketing is hiring a remote social media manager/content writer
- Babbletype is hiring remote transcribers
- Opinion Outpost is a great survey panel for extra cash. Paypal cash out is at $10 and you can get Amazon gift codes with just $5.
- Alpha Dog Transcription is looking for entertainment transcribers with experience
- Examiner is looking for a work at home content moderator
Wednesday, April 22
- Connect and Sell is hiring for remote phone administrative support – this job involves connecting calls, not dealing with customers.
- Net Transcripts is hiring for remote law enforcement transcription
- Net Transcripts is hiring for remote law enforcement transcription – Spanish speaking.
- Conversations Direct needs a work at home English conversation teacher
- Touch Arcade needs freelance writers
- FireSeeds is hiring remote client and tech support manager – Nice pay, need to have some familiarity with WordPress.
- Vitac is hiring a work at home voice writer – must have voice writing experience.
- Moravia is hiring freelance hotel description writers
- Century Link is hiring for work at home inbound sales – must have Century Link telephone service and be located in or near Albuquerque, Seattle, Portland, Ft. Myers, or Raleigh.
- Kristen Taylor Photography needs a social media manager – mostly remote with some hours spent in office, must be located in or near Birmingham, MI.
Sunday, April 19
- Apple is hiring college students from many different universities to provide tech support for their products via their AppleCare college program
- Teleserve needs virtual call center reps for a political polling/fundraising company
- Birch Creek Communications is hiring corporate and legal transcribers
- VisiHow needs writers, editors, and proofreaders – job listing states this position is open globally, though proficiency in English is needed.
- Vitacost is hiring a work at home email customer support specialist – must live in or near Boca Raton, FL so you can train for at least 40 hours in the office before working from home.
- Bombfell is hiring a part-time work at home stylist – must reside in New York state.
- Home Shopping Network needs work at home customer service reps – must reside in Nashville, TN area.
Thursday, April 16
- Edgar is hiring for part-time work at home email support
- Nectafy is looking for a remote content creator
- AdBlock is looking for a remote tech support coordinator
- iDoneThis is looking for a remote content marketing manager – can be located anywhere in the world.
- NexRep has openings for work at home customer support reps
- Verbalink is hiring sub-title and closed captioning editors – must have experience.
- Brokermint is hiring a part-time remote sales rep – real estate experience preferred.
- Library Associates is hiring remote catalogers – must have some library and cataloging experience/education.
Tuesday, April 14
- Toast is hiring remote customer support specialists – will require 40 hours a week of work, possible you may need to live in or near Portland, OR.
- The Content Factory is looking for remote copywriters
- ComfortKeepers needs a remote on-call weekend scheduler
- Support .com is hiring remote services techs – read review
- InStyle .com needs a remote photo editor – must have a lot of experience.
- N2 Publishing needs work at home appointment setters – commission-based pay.
- Cohhe Themes needs an online community manager
- Vortala is hiring virtual/remote client support team member – must have some knowledge of WordPress and html.
- Groupon is hiring work at home customer service reps – must be located in Kansas City, KS.
- Disney Consumer Products needs home-based guest services rep – you may need to be in or near Las Vegas, NV, the job description isn’t clear on that.
- Harris Connect needs remote customer service sales reps – must be located in or near San Antonio, TX.
Saturday, April 11
- Magoosh is hiring remote test prep experts
- KingdomWorks Studios is hiring a remote freelance writer to manage their blogs
- Daily Transcription is looking for continuity and as broadcast transcribers – must have experience doing those types of transcription.
- Domainite is looking for article and blog post writers – must be available on weekends – read review
- TranscribeMe needs experienced work at home transcribers, closed captioners, and editors – read review
- Allegis is hiring verbatim insurance transcribers – must have 2 yrs of transcription experience – read review
- TeleNetwork is hiring work at home tech support and customer service reps – Arizona – read review
- Extra Money: If you like survey panels, the YourWord panel is great. They don’t operate on a points system like so many others do, and the cash out threshold is just $5.
Wednesday, April 8
- Edgenuity is looking for virtual instructors – Must be a state certified teacher to qualify.
- Shutterstock is hiring a work from home metadata editor
- Red Tricycle is looking for a remote NYC family events calendar editor
- A Pass Educational Group is looking for work at home assessment writers for visually and hearing impaired K-8 students
- Library Associates needs remote virtual researchers
- Causevox is hiring a work at home customer service rep – Pays $10-$15 hourly, says you can work from anywhere provided you have internet and phone service.
- Resource Management is hiring a work at home market survey specialist – Pays $9 hourly, open to all cities in UT, AZ, ID, CO, WY, NM, TX.
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa is hiring a work from home virtual concierge – Must live within 50 mi. of Tempe, AZ.
- Extra Money: Do you have an iPhone or Android phone you can use to do odd jobs with (like takes pics, etc. at stores) when you’re out and about? If so, you might want to download and try Field Agent. They pay via Paypal once tasks are completed.
Monday, April 6
- iSoftStone is hiring work at home transcribers for a temporary project
- iSoftStone is also hiring work from home English annotators
- Language Development Systems is hiring work from home online English (ESL) tutors – read review
- EF Englishtown is hiring online English teachers
- Triple Curve is looking for writers for an ongoing project – read review
- Secret Escapes is hiring work from home copywriters – need to have a bachelor’s degree in English or journalism to qualify.
- GigMasters .com is hiring a remote account associate – need at least a bachelor’s degree to qualify.
- Overland Solutions is hiring remote phone insurance auditors – must have some experience and a related degree.
- Euromonitor is hiring work at home research analysts – Florida.
- DealDash is hiring work at home customer service specialists – Minnesota.
Friday, April 3
- Net Transcripts is hiring work at home law enforcement transcribers
- Teleflora is hiring work at home seasonal consumer direct associates
- Stericycle is looking for work at home customer service agents in NY
- Taste Tablet is hiring part-time writers
Wednesday, April 1
- Pierce-Eislen is hiring rent surveyors for their 6-week rent survey – phone work where background noise is OK – read review
- Century Link is hiring inbound sales and care reps in a number of different states – read review
- KellyConnect is hiring tier one work at home tech support advisors
- 2U is hiring a part-time remote student support coordinator
- Getty Images is hiring work at home independent sales agents
- Precyse is hiring work at home medical transcribers
- Remote customer support agents needed (the company, although not listed on the Craigslist post, is Postmates)
- Extra Money: Do you live in a big city? See this list of sites that will let you work on your own time as an independent contractor, running errands for people who need things done.
Sunday, March 29
- U-Haul is hiring work at home eCustomer service agents – read review
- Upworthy needs a writer to monitor the internet for trending topics and write about them – worldwide.
- Brainfuse is seeking online academic tutors – read review
- Capital One needs a full-time work at home customer service agent – must be able to attend two days of training in Glen Allen, VA prior to working from home – read review
- CreditRepair .com is hiring for work at home customer service – Must live within 45 miles of their Provo or West Valley, UT office.
- Ferrellgas is hiring a part-time customer care rep to work at home – Must be in or near Ottawa, KS.
- Extra Money: Even though they don’t send out a large number of surveys to complete, E-Poll is a panel most people like using (myself included) because they send lots of entertainment and celebrity surveys rather than surveys about products you use.
Thursday, March 26
- Nordstrom/HauteLook is hiring full-time work at home member care reps
- Vacasa is hiring work at home reservation sales agents – may be location-based, it’s not completely clear.
- Decorilla is hiring home-based freelance interior designers
- Kelly Services needs night-shift work at home test scorers – Texas.
- GE Capital is hiring part-time customer service reps – need to be located within a 65 mi. radius of Phoenix, AZ.
- Land’s End is hiring home agent customer care specialists – may require training onsite in Madison, WI.
- Country Outfitter is hiring a part-time work at home customer service rep – must be located in or near Fayetteville, AR.
- Country Outfitter is also hiring full-time work at home reps – Fayetteville, AR.
- Extra Money: Here’s a list of several ways you can earn extra money outside the home (on your own time).
Tuesday, March 24
- Convergys is hiring virtual work at home call center reps – read review
- VIPDesk Connect is hiring work at home customer service reps for the SkullCandy brand
- Teleperformance is looking for remote at-home advisors
- Aetna is hiring work at home medicare communications consultants
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel needs work at home travel counselors – read review
- Extra Money: Opinion Outpost is an old, reputable survey panels that pays super fast once you redeem. You only need $5 to cash out for an Amazon code and $10 to cash out to Paypal. You can usually expect to receive your earnings almost immediately after you request them.
Sunday, March 22
- Steep Rock Inc. is hiring work at home data entry agents
- Consumer Track is looking for freelance travel writers
- Daily Transcription is looking for freelance English transcribers
- Daily Transcription is also hiring QC (Quality Control) Transcribers
- Verbalizeit is hiring remote English audio transcribers
- Arbor Associates is hiring a virtual on-call representative – must be located in or near Boston, MA or Providence, RI so you can train in-person.
- The Active Network is hiring work at home reservation agents in several different locations in Pennsylvania and Indiana – read review
- Domainite is hiring article and blog post writers – read review
- Appen is hiring work at home social media evaluators – read review (the review is old and may possibly be a bit outdated, but people are still leaving relevant comments on it).
- Verbal Ink is hiring work at home subtitle and closed caption editors – must have experience.
- Extra Money: Many of my readers have earned extra money doing usability testing for User Testing. They pay $3 to $10 a test, and it’s not something you have to have prior experience with to do. Sign up here or read about it here.
Friday, March 20
- ICUC is hiring work at home QA specialists – read review
- Shutterstock is hiring work at home image reviewers – read review
- 1-800-Flowers is hiring work at home customer service reps – bilingual English/Spanish a must.
- 2U is hiring a remote part-time customer support specialist
- Icarus Publishing is hiring writers to create money-saving content
- Zirtual has openings for remote virtual assistants in many different US states – read review
- Oakheart Entertainment is hiring remote beta testers
- Extra Money: Quick Rewards is a site like Swagbucks you can use to earn money for doing short tasks, surveys, and several other little things. They process payments daily with Paypal.
Share these leads on Pinterest by pinning the image below:
This page contains affiliate/referral links. Please read my disclosure for more info.