If you are fluent in another language, you may be able to find work in the translation/interpretation field. The companies below all regularly seek out people who are bilingual to work from home doing translation/interpretation work.
- 1-800-Translate – Regularly hires linguists for contract positions.
- American Journal Experts – Hires remote contract translators for various languages.
- Language Line - Read Review – Language Line is frequently hiring for work at home interpreters in various languages.
- My Gengo - Read Review – Hundreds of professional translators like you earn extra income via myGengo. Sign up now for access to no-hassle, no-obligation translation jobs. Twice monthly pay.
- Certified Languages – Hires language interpreters from the US with two or more years experience.
- Estudio Balda – Always looking for the very best freelance translators to join their team. Must have at least one year experience.
- Andovar – Hires freelance translators and editors. Must have relevant experience.
- Language Scientific – Occasionally has home-based positions open for experienced translators.
- Translators Town – Like most other freelancer sites except this one lets you bid on translation jobs.
- Transparent Language – Hiring remote workers worldwide. Lots of different languages accepted.
- Pacific Interpretation - Hiring remote workers for telephonic interpretation of many different languages.
- World Lingo – Hires freelance translators to work from home.