This page may contain affiliate links. Regardless, only products and services I trust are recommended.
If you want to know what companies have work at home job leads open now, you’ve come to the right page! I try to get new job leads added Monday through Friday. Each link below will take you exactly where you need to go to apply for the job openings you see.
- Free Online Job Fair: Thursday, October 6th: Network in online chat rooms with leading Work at Home and Onsite companies. Open to anyone nationwide including the general public. Must register online to attend!
- Swagbucks is one of my favorites for extra cash. Members have earned over $100,000,000 to date in gift cards and rewards.
Work at Home Job Leads
Wednesday, September 28
- The Crossroads Group is looking for a Hawaiian dialect phone interviewer to work remotely
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car is hiring remote reservation sales reps in several US locations
- Best Buy is hiring remote tech support chat agents – nationwide except for California, Washington, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations is hiring a remote quality assurance agent – must live in or near enough to Orlando, FL that you can attend quarterly meetings and events in the call center.
- Doctors On Demand is hiring a work at home member support manager
- Rent-a-Christmas is hiring a work at home social media “elf”
- Crawford-Metaforce is hiring remote digital cataloguers
- ICUC is hiring remote content moderation specialists – criminal background check required. Looks like this may be open to Canadian residents only.
- Want to get these job leads emailed to you weekly? Subscribe here. I always send subscribers a few bonus leads not listed on this page!
Note – These jobs are legit to the best of my knowledge, but be safe and research them anyway!
Monday, September 26
- ABC Financial is hiring remote customer care reps – Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maine, North Carolina, Oklahoma, or Texas.
- LiveWorld is hiring bilingual customer service agents – open worldwide, several languages needed but English fluency is a must.
- The Hoth is looking for freelance writers
- Word Agents is looking for freelance writers
- Viral Media Partners is looking for freelance writers
- ThinkingStorm is hiring writing tutors to review college and graduate student papers
- Inspired Review needs work at home paralegals
- Net Transcripts is hiring a police audio transcriber to work at home
Thursday, September 22
- Support.com is hiring remote services tech agents in multiple US states
- YourMechanic is hiring a remote customer service rep
- The Yeomen is looking for a remote customer support rep for Master & Dynamic
- The Yeomen is also looking for remote email support reps for Vimeo
- TripExpert is hiring a remote travel writer
- Nordstrom is hiring seasonal work at home customer care specialists – UT, GA, NC, TX, and FL.
- Working Person’s Enterprises is looking for a remote content writer
- Sutherland Cloudsource is hiring remote gaming support reps
- The Sensei is hiring remote tutors
- Yup is hiring remote math tutors
Monday, September 19
- Blooms Today is hiring remote inside sales reps to work at home – all states except TX, CA, and FL.
- Western Wise is hiring remote online English (ESL) teachers
- SketchDeck is looking for a freelance production designer
- Allegis is hiring remote transcribers – must have 2 or more years of experience in transcription.
- Coed Media is hiring remote freelance bloggers
Thursday, September 15
- Ibotta is hiring a remote customer support rep – Colorado only.
- SocialPraise is hiring a social media content creator
- Brainfuse is hiring work at home online language tutors
- Net Transcripts is hiring remote law enforcement transcribers
Tuesday, September 13
- Filmless is looking for freelance voice over artists
- Active Network is looking for work at home camping reservation agents – Wisconsin.
- Shutterstock is looking for remote vector/illustration reviewers living in the Mountain time zone and also the Eastern time zone.
- TransPerfect is hiring experienced remote Spanish interpreters
- Apex CoVantage is hiring remote call center agents
- US Talk is hiring ESL tutors to teach online
Thursday, September 8
- Interior design writers needed at nyde.co.uk
- New post: 5 sites that can help you launch a pet-sitting home business
Wednesday, September 7
- Amazon is hiring seasonal work at home customer service associates – Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
- SubtleTV is looking for a remote social media and PR person – $400 a month/part-time/extra money
- Hilton is hiring remote reservation sales associates – Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- New post: How to Become an Online Tutor For Studypool
Tuesday, September 6
- World Travel Holdings is hiring remote travel sales agents – AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY.
- Organized Mom needs a blogger/article writer
- ScreenRant needs freelance list writers
- Wyndham Vacatoin Ownership is hiring remote customer service specialists – must train at corporate office in Orlando, FL for 3-6 months prior to working at home.
- New post – Interview with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, 6 figure blogger.
Monday, September 5
- Uber continues to recruit for drivers – not work at home, but flexible.
- Telelanguage is hiring remote over-the-phone interpreters – must be fluent in English and one other language.
- Aim is hiring a remote student mentor – must be in the Dallas or Houston, TX areas.
- Appen is hiring US-based social media evaluators
Friday, September 2
- iSoftStone is hiring online ad evaluators in the US
- Netflix is hiring a remote kids content tagger
- TutorMe is hiring remote tutors – must have bachelor’s degree, may be open worldwide.
Tuesday, August 30
- Digital Trends needs a sports/video game freelance writer
- ZenContent is currently hiring freelance writers and editors – read overview of Zen Content
- Ignite is hiring a work at home social media community manager – says you can work at home, but also has “MI” for the location, so I’m not 100% sure if this is location-based.
- CustomInk is hiring a remote content approval associate – Virginia only.
- Today’s Post: See how I’m growing my Facebook and Pinterest followers like crazy with MiloTree (it’s free).
Friday, August 26
- Alorica is hiring outbound sales reps to work at home
- My eBook: Your Guide to Taking Paid Surveys For Extra Cash – Detailed info with my 7 years of survey experience, plus information on 50 legitimate survey panels.
Wednesday, August 24
- MRV: The Buzz needs freelance outdoor, design, product review writers
- Skyscription is hiring for medical transcription – speech recognition editors
- HolidayPirates Group is hiring airline flight specialists/researchers to work onsite or possibly remotely, finding deals
- Rype is seeking native-speaking French tutors – work from anywhere.
- New Posts: Resume Tips & 5 Ways to Get Paid for Test Scoring
Monday, August 22
- TranscribeMe looking for remote transcribers – extra money.
- Littera Media needs a remote content editor
- User Testing needs work at home website testers – open worldwide, but they are in particular need of testers from the UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Pays $10 per test. Extra money.
- VIPDesk Connect is hiring brand ambassadors for SkullCandy – Seasonal, full-time and part-time available. Specific states.