This page may contain affiliate links. Regardless, only products and services I trust are recommended.
Here is a list of all the companies I am familiar with that do hire people for work at home bookkeeping and accounting. Please note that not all of these companies are hiring right now and that most do require some experience and/or a degree.
Bookkeeping & Accounting Work at Home Jobs:
- Accounting Dept. – Seeking experienced bookkeepers who are interested in working from home full time.
- Bateman & Co., Inc. – Hires work at home accountants to work part-time. Must have at least three years experience. Texas residents are preferred.
- BidaWiz – Become a work at home tax instructor/expert for BidaWiz. Supplemental income, work from anywhere.
- Bookminders – You need a four year degree as well as five years of experience. Also, you must live in or near the Pittsburgh or Philadelphia areas.
- Intuit – Read Review – Become a work at home tax advisor for Intuit. Help support the Turbo Tax products over the phone. Do a search for “remote” in the job keyword box to find the work from home listings, which may or may not be posted.
- Robert Half – This company regularly looks for remote accountants and bookkeepers with relevant past experience.
Want To Go Into Business For Yourself Instead Of Working For a Company?
Some bookkeepers earn as much as $80+ hourly going into business for themselves. You do not need a degree to be a bookkeeper. One of the best e-courses out there for bookkeeping training is Bookkeeper Business Launch. The intro course is free and will help you decide if this career path is right for you before you take the jump and pay for the full training.