Welcome to Real Ways to Earn! This blog has been here since 2010, helping people find legitimate ways to work from home and earn extra money online. It’s a big site and there’s a ton of information here. So much, in fact, that you might feel a little overwhelmed by it with no idea where to look first. And that’s what I hope this page will help you with.
When you first land on this site, you’ll see the most recent blog posts that have been written. These blog posts contain information on legitimate work from home companies, extra money ideas, general work from home resources and information, and more.
There are almost 1000 of these posts, and the best way to sort through them is to find the drop-down list on the right sidebar that says “Browse Blog Posts by Category.” Every post has been categorized by type of work from home job or type of post, and the drop-down will make it much easier for you to find the posts in the category you’re interested in.
New blog posts go up about three times a week. If you don’t want to miss any of them, you should either sign up for my weekly update newsletter that will send you a condensed version of all the blog posts that went up for the week (along with some bonus work from home job leads), or sign up to the email RSS — which means you’ll get each blog post sent to your email in it’s entirety not long after it goes up.
Another important feature of this site are the work from home job leads. I try to get these updated at least twice per week (just depending on my schedule and how busy I am). I spend about two hours each day I post them searching the internet for companies that are currently hiring for home-based work. The leads I find are carefully hand-picked by me and posted here.
The companies featured are legit to the best of my knowledge, but often have not been as thoroughly researched as the companies I review on the main blog, so you’ll want to use your own good judgment before applying to anything you find.
It’s not uncommon for work from home jobs to close quickly, so if you’re interested in a position, you should apply as soon as you can. If you can’t remember to check my job leads page for updates, you may want to consider signing up for my newsletter. If you’re subscribed to that, you will receive an email with all the jobs I found for the week and, as mentioned above, a weekly blog digest email that lets you know what blog posts were listed that week. This saves you the trouble of having to remember to check the site!
Work From Home Directory
The other major feature here that you should definitely check out is the work from home directory. This directory is constantly being built on, and it will never really be complete because there are always companies to add and take away.
The directory is broken up into category by type of work from home job, and when you click the link to visit a category, you’ll see lists of companies that hire for work from home — some of which have been reviewed on the main blog and some which have not. If the company has been reviewed here, you’ll see a link that takes you to the review. Each listing also has a little bit of information about the company next to it.
The directory offers a great way to kind of see — at a glance — what your options are when considering a home-based job.
Most Popular Work From Home Posts
I get a lot of emails from people with specific questions about work from home, and lots of times I see the same questions again and again. These questions usually turn into blog posts, and because these posts contain information everyone is curious about, they become our most popular posts.
Below is a bulleted list of our 20 most popular — and most helpful — work from home content. Chances are if you have a specific question about work from home, one of these posts will provide some direction:
- Figuring Out the Perfect Type of Work From Home Job For You
- Work From Home Jobs That Let You Work Whenever You Want
- Work From Home Jobs Paying $10 or More Hourly
- Work From Home Jobs Paying $12 or More Hourly
- Work From Home Jobs Paying $20 or More Hourly
- Work From Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
- Work From Home Jobs Requiring No Past Experience
- Work From Home Jobs Requiring No Upfront Fee to Get Started
- Work From Home Companies That Hire You As An Employee
- Work From Home Companies That Still Pay With a Check
- Work From Home Jobs Offering Night Shift
- Work From Home Companies That Hire Seasonally
- Companies You’ve Heard of That Hire For Work From Home
- 80 Companies That Are Always Hiring Home-Based Workers
- Where to Find the BEST Work From Home Job Leads
- Data Entry Work From Home – What It Is & Where to Find It
- Your Options for Non-Phone Work From Home
- Work From Home Options For People With Slow Internet
- How to Work From Home With Your Smartphone or Tablet
- The Most Flexible Phone Jobs
- Phone Jobs That Don’t Require a Land Line Phone
- Working a Phone Job Around Your Kids
- Why You Can’t Find a Work From Home Job
- Where to Find Worldwide Work From Home
- Work From Home Jobs For Canadians
Most Popular Extra Cash Posts
Extra cash is important, too, and it can certainly come in handy when you’re in pinch or need some “back-up” money to tide you over if something unexpected happens. There are lots of posts about earning extra money on this blog. Here are eight of the most popular ones.
- 20 Ways For Teens to Earn Money Online
- 9 Sites to Use For Fast Cash
- 25 Ways to Earn Extra Cash For Christmas
- 38 Survey Panels That Still Pay In Cash
- The Top 10 Survey Panels Worth Bothering With
- Smartphone Apps That Make & Save You Money
- 6 Places to Sell Your Crafts Online
- 40 Things You Can Sell on Fiverr
- Resources For Selling Things Online
- 100 Ways to Earn Extra Cash Online
- 75 Smartphone Apps That Pay You
Working For Yourself
Working for yourself is basically awesome, but it takes a lot of hard work and perseverance to ultimately become your own boss. Unlike working from home for a company or doing little things here and there for extra cash, the money is not immediate. You may have to work for free for a while before you start seeing a return on your efforts.
Still, I do have some content here that might help you if you’re interested in just doing your own thing one day:
Hopefully by now you know your way around and where to go to find the work from home information you need. If you are still confused, feel free to check our FAQ or you can always contact me and I will help if I can.
Stay in the Loop!
If you don’t want to miss anything new, subscribe to my newsletter.
You may also want to follow us on social media!
Good luck! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this site and that you find the perfect work from home opportunity for you!