This page may contain affiliate links. Regardless, only products and services I trust are recommended.
No need to go to an actual studio to do voice overs. Lots of people make extra money doing this from home. Some even consider it their full-time job. Here are a few places you can get started if voice over work interests you.
- Filmless – Hires freelance voice over artists worldwide. Job description says having your own studio is ideal, but not required.
- Fiverr – People are often searching Fiverr for voice over services. You can sign up as a Fiverr seller and list your voice over services, and possibly get paid for your work.
- Snap Recordings – Snap Recordings occasionally hires people to work from home doing voice overs.
- Upwork – If you do a search, you may find some voice over gigs listed here.
- Voices.com – Read Review – Join the largest community of talent, actors, producers, narrators. New job postings daily.
- Voice123 – No commission or agent fees, you are paid directly by the client.
- Voice Bunny – Set your own rates and get paid for every recording you make, even auditions!
- Search more voice over jobs on Indeed.com or FlexJobs — both sites I use and recommend for my own job searching.