This page may contain affiliate links. Regardless, only products and services I trust are recommended.
There are many companies nowadays that will pay you for doing errands and odd jobs for others around your town. Even though this work is usually not done out of your home, it's still flexible and independent. Keep in mind that the companies below are not all open in every city nationwide. You will need to check to see if each service is offered in your area before registering.
- UberEATS – Read Review – This company pays you to deliver food. You can earn between $10 and $20 hourly doing this with your car, bike, or scooter.
- Instacart – Read Review – This company will pay you to deliver groceries to others. They claim you can earn as much as $25 hourly.
- Door Dash – Earn up to $20 hourly delivering restaurant food to people in your area.
- Postmates – Read Review – Get paid to deliver things to people in your local area from restaurants or stores. Earn up to $25 hourly.
- Uber – Get paid to take people places in your car. Uber claims you can earn more than an average cab driver if you drive for them. Must use your own car.
- Curb – Another service you can use to get paid to drive people around.
- Agent Anything – Read Review – Agent Anything is for College students who want to make some money but need to fit their work around class, practice and more.
- We Go Look – Read Review – Get paid to “go look” at things for people when they aren't around (or don't want to) do it themselves.
- Task Rabbit – Read Review – We are currently adding TaskRabbits based on several factors, including community needs, skill set, demand, and location, among others. If we are not yet in your town, your application will be archived for future consideration as we expand nationwide.