This page may contain affiliate links. Regardless, only products and services I trust are recommended.
This is a list of companies that have regular openings for court researchers. This type of work involves leaving your home to visit courthouses in and around your local area to pull and copy legal documents for companies/organizations that need them. While it is technically not work at home, it is flexible work that you can do on your own schedule. For this reason, it does tend to appeal to people who are looking for home-based jobs primarily because they need a flexible schedule.
- Accurate Background – Accurate Background is a progressive organization – employing accomplished, lively professionals who share our adage “work hard, be productive, and enjoying life.”
- Background Profiles – Open to US & Canada. Sign up as an Independent Contractor. They will contact you via phone or email if they need a court researcher in your area
- Deed Collector – You’re hired as an independent contractor. The faster you type, the more you earn. Most of their researchers make $15-$20/hour.
- Information Technologies – They are in search of court researchers & data collectors across the nation. Independent Contractor position. Pay based on number of records collected.
- IT Boss Research – Regulary looking for independent contractors to become court researchers for their clients. They claim most researchers earn between $10 and $25 hourly.
- Jelly Bean Services – Read Review – Must be dependable, accountable, & available at least 5-10 hours per week for court research.
- Wolfgang Research – Free training. Pay per valid collected record.
- Tax Sale Lists – They have a few 1099 part-time research positions available.
- Search Indeed.com for more court research positions