Hilton Worldwide is currently looking for work at home reservation associates in many US states, including:
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. These are full-time positions.
As a reservations associate for Hilton, you will be answering inbound phone calls and helping customer with a variety of different issues.
Completion of training is necessary before you begin work. Training is done completely from home. Perfect attendance to training is required.
Hilton additionally prefers to hire people with experience in the hospitality or travel industries, although this is not required.
At minimum, you must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a customer focused role, or sales
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role where you had specific metrics/goals
- Ability to set up job related computer equipment, run various computer programs, troubleshoot and fix issues
Computer proficiency, including the ability to type and talk while successfully navigating and maneuvering across multiple applications simultaneously.
Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
And your technical requirements are as follows:
- Landline phone with dial pad
- Headset compatible with phone
- Surge protector
- Dedicated landline (cellular phones, or VoIP phones not permitted)
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless not permitted)
- Home office which is also free from background noise and distractions
You can see more specifics on this position on the original job posting. And if you would like more detailed info on Hilton’s work at home jobs in general, you can read our Hilton work at home review here.
Good luck if you apply!