Mock jurors get paid to participate in mock trials. This is just extra money, and sometimes your chances of getting picked will depend on your geographic location and other factors.
- Jury Workshop – Read Review – Get paid either $25 a case or in points that may land you a prize for your participation.
- eJury – Read Review – US only. Get paid $5 to $10 per case
- Jury Talk – Signing up as a Research Juror for their one day legal focus groups and mock trials.
- Jury Test – Read Review – US only. You are paid $20 to $50 per trial.
- Online Verdict – US only. Earn extra money reviewing legal cases from the comfort of your own home.
- Resolution Research – Resolution Research recruits individuals for mock trials from a wide variety of educational, financial and social backgrounds in order to reflect the potential juror population for a case.
- Sign Up Direct – Serve as a surrogate juror, help resolve actual legal cases in your community and earn at least $100 for one day’s work if you are randomly selected to participate.
- Trial Juries – US only. You are usually paid $30 via Paypal for your participation if selected to participate.
[widgets_on_pages id=”Adsense block”]