Mock jurors get paid to participate in mock trials. This is just extra money, and sometimes your chances of getting picked will depend on your geographic location and other factors.
Below is a list of several different sites that have an occasional need for mock jurors.
- Jury Workshop – Read Review – Get paid either $25 a case or in points that may land you a prize for your participation.
- eJury – Read Review – US only. Get paid $5 to $10 per case
- Jury Talk – Signing up as a Research Juror for their one day legal focus groups and mock trials.
- Online Verdict – US only. Earn extra money reviewing legal cases from the comfort of your own home.
- Resolution Research – Resolution Research recruits individuals for mock trials from a wide variety of educational, financial and social backgrounds in order to reflect the potential juror population for a case.
- Sign Up Direct – Serve as a surrogate juror, help resolve actual legal cases in your community and earn at least $100 for one day’s work if you are randomly selected to participate.
Get Home-Based Job Leads in Your Inbox.
20,000 other subscribers are getting blog updates and new work at home leads in their inbox every Saturday. Want to be one of them?
I'll also send you my FREE eBooklet, Top 10 Ways to Work at Home.