Answering Questions – Paid Experts
Get paid for answering general questions people send in via their cell phones:
- 63336 – Read Review – Based out of UK, but hires Americans as well. Pay is around .46 per question answered.
- ChaCha – Read Review – US only. Different roles available: expediter, voice transcriber, vetter, and specialist. .02 to .20/question answered.
- KGB – Read Review – Between .03 to .10 per text answered. Open to US, Canada, and Philippines.
- Weegy – Read Review – .20 per question answered. Not always a lot of work to do though.
Get paid for answering general and/or specific questions on various websites:
- Askables – Read Review – Pay via rev share through a points system.
- Ether – Read Review – Get your own phone number and charge your own rate for doling out advice.
- Experts 123 – Read Review – Get paid both upfront pay and revenue share for articles contributed. Also earn revenue share for answering questions.
- Directly – Read Review - If you know a lot about specific companies, you can get paid to answer people’s questions about them. Cash out is at just $2.
- Help Owl – Read Review – Answer questions in a variety of different topics at Help Owl. Earn redeemable points.
- FixYa – Help people out with their tech problems and earn points you can exchange for gifts.
- Ingenio – Grow your business by selling your knowledge on Ingenio. Receive a free website address & toll-free number.
- Just Answer – Read Review – Experts are paid a percentage of what customers are willing to pay for answers.
- Know Brainers – To become an approved expert and qualify to receive payments, become an active member of the community by asking and answering the free questions.
- Like Plum – Get paid for answering questions. Payments made via check/Paypal, no minimum required to withdraw.
- Live Person – Read Review – Pays with Paypal. Set your own rate for giving advice in your area of expertise via either email, chat or phone. Live Person takes a 38 to 45 percent cut of your earnings.
- Love to Know – Read Review – LoveToKnow Topic Experts are needed to provide advice to reader-submitted questions on a variety of topics. Pays $5 to $10 per response.
- Maven – Read Review – Become a micro consultant for Maven and earn money answering questions about things you know.
- We R Live – Join their team of successful video chat experts. Receive 50 percent of what guests pay.
- Web Answers – Read Review - Payment depends on how much ad revenue your answers generate.
- IM Shopping – Get paid to answer questions for people who need help with shopping.
- Whinot – Whinot is a community of reputable business experts who help small businesses with business advice and short, paid projects.