Just wanted to let you know that Jackson-Hewitt is currently looking for work at home customer service agents in the following U.S. states – Alabama, Colorado, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and, Virginia.
This is a seasonal, part-time position potentially lasting from three weeks up to four months. Peak season is in January and February every year.
Who Can Apply?
Here are the qualifications needed, taken from the Jackson-Hewitt job posting:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- A home address in one the states they are hiring in.
- Dedicated and distraction-free workplace
- Familiarity with various operating systems, chat, email, and the internet
- Ability to participate in mandatory training
- Ability to be flexible and work various shifts depending on business needs
They prefer if you’ve had some past call center experience, or experience in a service-based position working with the public, but this is not a requirement.
- A home computer with an Intel Pentium IV 1500MHZ processor or greater, or equivalent.
- RAM: 2.0 GB or higher
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Internet: 10 mbps download speed or faster
- OS: 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. No tablets, Mac OS, or Linux.
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 11
- A USB-connected headset with noise canceling features or a dedicated home phone line.
If this job interests you, you can go here to learn more about it and apply!
And if you’re looking for more work at home jobs, I recommend subscribing to my weekly newsletter. I send out new work at home job leads and updates every Saturday. Some of the job leads are exclusive to subscribers and are not shared on this blog. I’ll also send you a free copy of my e-booklet, Top 10 Ways to Work at Home.