Blogelina is offering her 4-week online blogging class again in October for just $5, so if you missed the opportunity earlier in the summer, there’s still plenty of time to register for the upcoming blogging class. I have been following Blogelina for a few years now and have learned several things about blogging from her, so I think it is great she does this class for aspiring bloggers.
What You Get If You Sign Up:
- A class manual – packed with 60 pages of information that will help take the overwhelming out of starting your own blog
- 4 weekly online class sessions where you can ask your questions and get personalized feedback
- A FREE year of web hosting.
- Blueprints, step-by-step tutorials, networking with other bloggers – Everything you need to grow your blog.
- Save yourself a lot of time, trouble, and money – learn from my own experiences what to do and not to do.
Go here to sign up for the 4-week blogging class. It only costs $5 to sign up and take the class! This is not free like it was previously, but it’s still a great deal considering everything you get. The regular price when she isn’t running promos is $25!
The online classes will start in October. It’s no big deal if you can’t make a session. Blogelina will email you all the notes from each class.