Pleio-Goodstart Currently Hiring!

by Anna T · 7 comments

in WAH News

work at home for pleio-goodstartuPleio-Goodstart asked me to spread the word they are currently hiring people to work at home. This is an independent contractor phone position requiring outbound calling. You are basically helping people doing medication reminders — a service they have already signed up for.

For more information on what this job involves, you can read my write-up on it here and I would also suggest checking out this post over at WAH Adventures written by someone who is actually already working for Pleio.

The next training classes are coming up at the end of March and again in April, so now is a good time to get your app in if this interests you.

Go here to begin the application process. Good luck!

Be sure to check my job leads page for more companies currently hiring home-based workers. Also, feel free to “like” me on Facebook if you haven’t already. I share job leads there, too!

{ 7 comments }

1 Alisa March 10, 2013 at 11:02 am

Anna, I applied for this position last week, and I have not received any information back with further instructions. Do you have to have a certain back ground for this work?

2 Anna March 11, 2013 at 8:03 am

I think a lot of people have gotten in without any formal training in anything. Have you contacted them about the status of your application? You might want to try that, or apply again.

3 Ronnie March 14, 2013 at 9:49 am

I start with them on Saturday but its a waiting game with the company. Once you are trained you may not hear from them again for another month or so.

4 Terry March 26, 2013 at 1:28 pm

The link here is outdated. I applied a few weeks back and last week and someone from their team contacted me saying that I needed to reapply at the new website…goodstartu.info.

5 Anna March 26, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Thanks for letting me know.

6 Sandra March 29, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Does anyone have a link for them that works? The one listed on here takes me to their site, but when you click on things such as apply, it doesn’t do anything at all. LOL

7 Anna March 30, 2013 at 7:39 am

Did you ever get it to work? The buttons are working for me. I’m wondering if that page uses Flash. You may want to check if your Flash player has been updated to the latest version.