Update – Merrill Research is no longer recruiting. Sorry!
If you enjoy surveys, this new panel I came across from Merrill Research may interest you. The surveys are mostly travel-related and many of them do offer a form of gratuity for your time spent answering questions! Here’s more info:
Merrill Research is looking for travel enthusiasts to enroll in the Merrill Research Travel Experience Panel. When you complete the Panelist Profile survey, you will be entered in this month’s “new member” drawing for a $250 Amazon.com gift certificate.
By joining the Merrill Research Travel Experience Panel, you will participate in surveys, usability studies and other types of market research that will influence important decisions affecting how people purchase travel services online. We will ask your opinion on everything from the visual design of websites to perceptions of various online travel sites.Third Party Advertisements:
• Participation is free, and there is no commitment–you can opt out any time
• Many surveys will offer chances to win valuable prizes for responding (e.g., cash, gift cards, electronic devices, etc.)
• For research that requires a greater commitment, each individual participant will be paid a gratuity
• Your opinions are held in strict confidence and your responses will not be viewed individually
• No one will sell you anything
• We will not share your email address or any personal information with anyone
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, you can go here to sign up. Be sure to confirm your email or your registration won’t go through. As stated above, you are entered to win a $250 Amazon gift card as a new member. If you find this isn’t for you, you can opt out at any time.