I did a lot of research over the weekend to find out what survey panels still pay in cash because, as you may know, many of them are now beginning to offer just gift cards to Amazon or other retailers in exchange for your time spent. I came up with a list of 20 that do pay in cash (although depending on the company they might also occasionally offer other rewards like Amazon gift cards as well).
As you probably know, paid surveys are primarily just good for extra cash here and there. But if you don’t mind that and actually enjoy taking them (and many people do), the following panels might be worth checking out if you prefer cash payments over gift cards.
20 Cash Paying Survey Panels
- Survey Savvy – Every survey pays in cash via check. You can also earn money here for referring your friends.
- Springboard America – Take surveys and earn cash. You must have at least $20 accumulated to request a Paypal payment.
- Survey Downline – Pays in cash or sweepstakes entries. You can get your money via Paypal.
- Paid Viewpoint – Pays in cash, and the surveys are very short and easy. Cash out to Paypal at $15. Also pays very fast, sometimes the same day you request.
- Instant Cash Sweepstakes – Earn small change for every survey completed. Really short surveys, and another fast paying site. You only need $2 to cash out.
- iPoll – Pays in cash to Paypal or you can choose Amazon GC. This panel will even give you $5 just for signing up, but you must have $50 to request a Paypal payment.
- Pinecone Research – You can earn $3 per survey in cash paid via check or Paypal, and they usually pay within a business day or two. Other rewards also available.
- YouGov – You can get paid via check, Paypal, or other types of rewards for your responses to their political surveys. $25 in points is required in order to redeem for a payment.
- Opinion Outpost – You can earn Paypal cash or other rewards for taking surveys. You must have at least $10 (100 points) in your account to request a Paypal payment.
- E-Poll – They pay in Paypal along with a variety of other options for your responses to their entertainment surveys. You only need $5 (equivalent to 3750 points) to redeem for a Paypal payment.
- OpinionSite – This survey panel will pay you cash via mailed check, but you need to have 14,000 points accumulated before you can request it.
- Mintvine – This panel pays cash via Paypal or Dwolla, and you only need $10 (1000 points) to redeem your earnings.
- Survey Spot – You can get Paypal cash, with 1000 points ($10) required to redeem.
- Global Test Market – You can get a check or Paypal payment. You need $50 (1200 points) to request your earnings.
- Crowdology – Pays in cash to Paypal, they have both US and UK versions of their panel. You need $8 in your account to cash out.
- Quest Mindshare – Pays in cash to Paypal or you can get Amazon codes. Must have at least $12.50 in your account to request a Paypal payment.
- Center For the Decision Sciences – All surveys pay in Paypal cash, and they pay you one week after you’ve completed a survey. Surveys are rumored to pay well, but they don’t send them often.
- Baker Street Solutions – Pays in Amazon gift cards or cash for surveys you complete. Rarely sends out surveys, but still worth being a part of the panel for when they do.
- Brand Institute – Open worldwide. Pays with Paypal or check.
- Mindfield Online – Old, reputable panel I have used that still pays in cash. They also have an option for Amazon cash out if you would prefer that. Not always accepting new members.
Curious about more ways to earn money with your opinion?
“Your Guide to Taking Paid Surveys For Extra Cash” is an e-book with seven years of my paid survey experience showing you why your opinion is needed, a great system to follow for taking surveys efficiently, how you earn money, and of course WHERE to earn money, inside 27 no-fluff pages! You’re free to pay whatever you want for the eBook. Go here to download.This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Get Home-Based Job Leads in Your Inbox.
18,000 other subscribers are getting blog updates and new work at home leads in their inbox every Saturday. Want to be one of them?
I'll also send you my FREE eBooklet, Top 10 Ways to Work at Home.