I did a lot of research over the weekend to find out what survey panels still pay in cash because, as you may know, most of them now use these confusing points systems rather than just telling us how much we’re going to earn per survey. I came up with a list of 38 that do pay in cash (although depending on the company they might also occasionally offer other rewards like Amazon GC instead), but what they all have in common is that they don’t follow points systems.
Are Paid Surveys Worth It?
It’s no secret that taking surveys is extra money at best, and not everyone finds them worth the time spent. For me, it just varies. I’m usually always up for taking a survey from Pinecone because they will pay me the next day with Paypal. I also like Paid Viewpoint a lot because of how short the surveys are. With many however it is hit or miss. I hate spending 15 minutes answering questions only to screen out and not get paid. I also hate having to wait forever to cash out my earnings, and this is the case with some panels because the cash out threshold is so high! When you figure in a confusing “points program” to get paid with, I am even less excited about answering the questions
If you want to make a substantial amount of extra money doing paid surveys, it’s best to sign up with multiple panels so you’ll get the maximum amount of paid survey invitations in your email. I would recommend using an alternate email for registering to kind of keep your survey invites separate from your regular email. The following is a list of all the panels that, as far as I can tell, do not use a points system to pay you and for the most part offer cash as rewards although other things may be offered as well:
Note: Some of these links are affiliate links. Please read my disclosure here.
38+ Cash Paying Survey Panels
Many of the panels below are open worldwide, but if you are not in the US and you’re looking for panels specific to your country, you can see a list of international survey panels separated by country here.
- Mindfield Online – Old, reputable panel I have used that still pays in cash. They also have an option for Amazon cashout if you would prefer that.
- Survey Savvy – Every survey pays in cash via check. You can also earn money here for referring your friends.
- Mommy Talk Surveys – Get paid Paypal cash or Amazon GC for completing surveys. There is a $5 sign-up bonus.
- Springboard America – Take surveys and earn cash. You must have at least $50 accumulated to request your earnings.
- Survey Downline – Pays in cash or sweepstakes entries. You can get your money via Paypal.
- Paid Viewpoint – Pays in cash, and the surveys are very short and easy. Cash out to Paypal at $15.
- Instant Cash Sweepstakes – Earn small change for every survey completed. Really short surveys.
- iPoll – Pays in cash to Paypal or you can choose Amazon GC. This panel will even give you $5 just for signing up.
- YourWord – They pay in cash you can redeem for Amazon gift codes or gift codes to other retailers. The cashout threshold is just $5.
- Opinions 4 Good – Get paid cash in the form of a mailed check for your participation in surveys. They pay quarterly. Your participation also means a donation to charity (not taken out of your earnings, just an additional amount paid to a charity).
- iQuestion – A panel for business professionals. Earn $6 for every 20 minute survey you take.
- Amplitude Research – Pays via Paypal or Target gift card. Surveys start off paying at $2 each and go up from there.
- Baker Street Solutions – Pays in Amazon gift cards or cash for surveys you complete.
- Bellwether Surveys – Pays in cash to Paypal, surveys by email invitation.
- Brand Institute – Open worldwide. Pays with Paypal or check.
- Capitol Research - Frequently you will receive cash or a gift certificate in appreciation of your time and opinions.
- Clear Voice Surveys – Get paid in cash via prepaid Visa card or Amazon GC.
- Crowdology – This is a US based panel that pays in cash. You only need $8 to cash out to Paypal.
- Daily Survey Panel – Pays in cash or Amazon vouchers, also pays fast.
- E-Research Global – Pays in cash to Paypal for every survey completed within two weeks of close of the survey.
- Esearch – Pays in cash honorariums via Paypal payment for surveys completed.
- Focus Fwd Online – Pays with cash or check. Sign up as a consumer or business professional.
- Game Play Surveys – Concerning video games. Earn cash for your participation made through Paypal ($25 min.)
- IDG Tech Panel – Pays in Paypal cash and other rewards for filling out technology surveys.
- IOCS – When payments are made, they are made in Paypal cash.
- iThink Panel – Once your rewards balance reaches $35, you can cash out to Paypal, Visa, Amazon, etc.
- Leger Web – Earn survey dollars, cash out when you hit the $20 mark. Also has a program where you can earn $1 per friend referred.
- Pure Profile – Open worldwide and pays in cash.
- Reckner Opinions – Rewards are typically in the form of cash though you may occasionally receive other things too.
- Research Participants – You will receive a check in the mail. These are normally sent at the end of the month.
- Resonance Research – Pays in cash to Paypal for every survey. Must complete entire survey to get paid.
- Socratic Forum – Get paid in cash, Amazon GC, or receive sweeps entries for surveys taken.
- Survey Lion – Pays in cash and/or gift cards as an incentive for answering surveys. Open to Canada, too.
- Survey Spree – By Opinion Place. They give $5 for signing up and you also qualify for other rewards for completing surveys (Paypal cash).
- 1Q – Earn .25 to .50 cents for every question answered. Pays immediately via Paypal.
- Triaba Panel – Pays $1 to $5 per survey. Invites come via email.
- Vizu Panel – Pays in cash to Paypal, $5 just for signing up.
- VocaLab – Pays via Paypal within five days of taking surveys.
Panels that Pay in Points with a Cash Option
There are some panels that pay you in points you can redeem for cash via Paypal, check, or Visa card. While I’m not a fan of points systems, I am happy that some panels will let you turn your points into cash rather than insisting you use them for “stuff.” You can see a list of points panels with a cash option here on my survey directory page. You’ll have to scroll down past the list of cash paying panels to see it.
If you are interested in making extra money online taking paid surveys, you will want to check out my e-book that provides super detailed information on paid surveys, how they work, how they pay, and which panels to use. It is currently available at Amazon. No kindle? No worries! Amazon has a free cloud reader that lets you read ebooks on any device, including your computer.