I’ve been using Paid Viewpoint for a while now. If you’re not familiar, this is a paid survey site that’s a little different. They actually have a lot going for them because when you participate, you’re free of a lot of the problems you encounter with traditional survey sites (long surveys, slow to pay, etc.) While I still recommend this site if you like paid surveys, there are a couple of negatives in there that I’ve observed. So here you go:
- The surveys are really short. I’ve bragged about this before. I love not spending more than a few minutes answering questions.
- They pay fast. Yes, really fast. Most of the time you’ll get paid either the same day or within a few days after you request your money.
- The site is very well organized. The layout is so easy on the eyes and simple to use. Very modern and no problems at all navigating around.
- They pay in cash. No confusing points system here! You get paid in actual cash, not in points you have to redeem.
- If you ever need to change your phone number, there is a security measure in place to ensure no one is cheating. Changing your number means that you have to either burn (zero out) your current earnings or freeze them, meaning you aren’t allowed to cash out for six months! They explained to me on Twitter that this is in place to prevent cheating. I understand, but hate having to wait six months.
- Cashing out can take a while. Sure the cash out threshold is pretty low at just $15, but when you don’t even earn a dollar for most of the surveys, it can truly take a long time to build up if you don’t have a lot of referrals under you.
So there you have it. I will continue to use this site occasionally because the surveys are a piece of cake, but I am one of the unlucky ones who had to change their mobile number back in June. I had about $20 in my account at that time and I wasn’t willing to zero out my earnings, so here I am waiting until sometime in December before being able to cash out, which kind of stinks Overall though, they have more “pros” than “cons” so I certainly recommend them. One of the higher quality survey sites out there.
What about you? Do you use Paid Viewpoint? What do you personally love and hate about the site?