Paid Viewpoint is a new survey site created by the people behind Instant Cash Sweepstakes. It’s not like any other survey site I’ve ever used, and this is really a good thing. Here’s a quick rundown of all the reasons I actually do enjoy answering surveys there:
- The surveys are short.
I don’t think I have ever spent more than 2 minutes answering questions on Paid Viewpoint.
- The surveys pay you in cash.
- No sign of redeemable points here! They even give you 10 cents just for filling out demographic questions just about every day.
- You can see your money build up as you answer survey questions.
- When you’re taking surveys (not the demographic questions), you can see your account balance increase with each set of questions answered. This motivates you more to actually finish the survey
- You don’t spend five to ten minutes trying to qualify for a survey only to get kicked out with no reward.
- This just doesn’t happen here.
- And finally, they pay you in Paypal and the cash out threshold is just $15.
- Paypal is by far my favorite way to get paid, and $15 is a pretty low threshold considering that many other survey sites won’t even pay you anything until you have $30 to $50. When that is the case, many people give up before they ever reach payout.
I know that answering surveys for cash is just extra money and not something you can expect to ever be super profitable with, but I don’t mind occasionally answering questions for Paid Viewpoint from time to time. In fact, I actually get excited to see an invite from them in my email.
So far, I have mostly been getting invitations to fill out demographic info, but this does not take long and they give me 10 cents every time I do it. I am hoping that in the future I’ll begin to get more invites for actual surveys which take an equally small amount of time to do for this site and pay a good bit more. One thing I should address is that when you sign up, they DO ask for your mobile phone number. This is so they can verify your account and ensure that you don’t create multiple accounts as this is not allowed. However, I have not received any texts/calls from them apart from the initial verification process and I have been a member here for a little over a month. But if you are not comfortable giving this info out, then by all means you shouldn’t.
You can go here to sign up, or you can do a few of these folks a favor who have gone to the trouble to comment and leave their referral links below and sign up under them!And then feel free to comment yourself and leave your referral link if you want after you have signed up. If you would prefer, you can of course just sign up directly at paidviewpoint.com with no referrer.
Update 1-12-2012: I have now been paid two times by Paid Viewpoint, and both times I requested cash-out, they paid me the same day!
If you are interested in making extra money online taking paid surveys, you will want to check out my e-book that provides super detailed information on paid surveys, how they work, how they pay, and which panels to use. It is currently available at Amazon. No kindle? No worries! Amazon has a free cloud reader that lets you read ebooks on any device, including your computer.disclosure policy here.